Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

City of Steam
InsertUserName 8 mar, 2013 @ 1:52am
Steam tradable inventory
Will you be able to trade with other people through steam (like TF2 and DOTA2)? Would be awesome.
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
Timeraider 29 mar, 2013 @ 10:42am 
Dont think so, dota2 and tf2 have that mostly because those games were made by Valve.. and thus ofcourse are bound to Steam like almost no other game. But also it would be impractical as hell for this game because of several reasons. In my opinion the normal trading and sending items by mail works fine.
InsertUserName 29 mar, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
I only meant it as an auxiliary feature. It would by no means be a deal breaker for me. I just think it's a cool feature to be able to trade your inventory (personal and bank) while not in game. You only see it coming for the developing company (Valve with TF2 and DOTA2, Blizz with WoW) but I hope in the future we can see sites like tf2outpost (concept only) spread to all games with inventories.
Zellenon: Googlejockying Octopus 29 maj, 2013 @ 2:16pm 
On the topic of fusing steam features with that of CoS, what of the friend system? We have friends in CoS and Steam, so would it be possible to sync friends? To add CoS friends to our friends on steam? It doesn't sound crazy to me. Even beneficial.
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50