Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

City of Steam
Schatzquatch 21. led. 2013 v 9.01 odp.
More Discussion on What Will Cost Money...
So, I was looking at the website, because I ABSOLUTELY love Steampunk and RPGs... And I knew there was obviously going to be an in-game shop and all that stuff but...
What will be in the in-game shop? I read that on the website it would ONLY be conveniences. (Early access to items and more stash room, and etc.) But there's not going to be like... perks like ultra-weapons that are only in the Electrum store or super potions, etc. right? Or is it going to be like Guild Wars 2 for example, where there are ONLY vanity items that you can buy (with the exception of your guys' stash upgrades and early access to items and like, maybe exp bonuses?) which is what I'd hope for. So, think you could go a little more in-depth?
Zobrazeno 19 z 9 komentářů
< >
Mechanist Games  [vývojář] 23. led. 2013 v 1.59 dop. 
Sort of a mix. There will be vanity items for sure, but anything that can be purchased that also provides any in-game advantage is not exclusive to the store; you can get them from other ways (drops, transmuting, completing quests, etc.) if you put in a little extra effort. Having such items available in the store is more about convenience than giving paying players an edge.

So no, no "super ultra death weapon" that is store-exclusive :)
Zealous Unicorn 23. led. 2013 v 11.40 dop. 
Mechanist Games původně napsal:
anything that can be purchased that also provides any in-game advantage is not exclusive to the store; you can get them from other ways (drops, transmuting, completing quests, etc.) if you put in a little extra effort.

That's what I like to hear! :D
Schatzquatch 23. led. 2013 v 4.34 odp. 
Ok, great! Was just making sure. Now I'm a lot more excited. Thanks for the info :D
Schatzquatch 23. led. 2013 v 5.15 odp. 
Actually... 1 more thing... There will some free vanity items too right? Like I mean... lots to collect? I like to collect novelty (which I consider cool things) and vanity items!
Mechanist Games  [vývojář] 23. led. 2013 v 10.38 odp. 
We plan on having some, yes, but it's still too early to say much about it. Our development and testing thus far had been for core systems and performance, so vanity items was not high on that list. We should have more on this as we approach the Beta release :)
Timeraider 24. led. 2013 v 1.34 dop. 
Omg.. a bigger tophat ... i can yust imagine the sales on that :O
Schatzquatch 24. led. 2013 v 1.35 odp. 
Sooo excited! Keep working on it. I wanted this game when I read the title.
Okottekoneko 1. úno. 2013 v 10.56 odp. 
i was expecting account upgrades, cosmetics and boots for like xp, money, drops ect.
thats the best way to do it. P2W is always the worst.
Timeraider 2. úno. 2013 v 9.14 dop. 
True. luckily the whole Mechanist crew if made out of experienced gamers who used to game for fun who got ultimately TIRED of all those freaking p2w games everywhere and decided to make a game defying that moneysink culture.
Read this ... you will realise why :D
http://forum.cityofsteam.com/index.php?topic=141.0
Naposledy upravil Timeraider; 3. úno. 2013 v 2.39 dop.
Zobrazeno 19 z 9 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50