This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
City of Steam
Raserei Dec 12, 2012 @ 11:21am
This game is fun!
I played in the alpha. Was a very early build and it was very fun. The stat mechanics in the game are very unique. I really wanna see where this game goes!
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Mechanist Games  [developer] Dec 12, 2012 @ 5:06pm 
Glad you enjoyed it! You can bet your cogs that we'll have a lot more to offer in the Open Beta; and some neat little extras if we make it here on Steam :)
Flavyx(ro/de/eng) Dec 14, 2012 @ 7:27am 
One of the best game I ever played. Great graphics, gameplay is really nice, the talent tree and dungeons are wonderful and it is even a browser-game, so I can easily enjoy it wherever is internet :D
sllevengood Dec 14, 2012 @ 12:45pm 
i been playing it game since it first alpha came out and been playing all the new stuff they been bring out in the beta since this is a that should be on stream it really going to be a great game
LazarusReturnz Dec 19, 2012 @ 1:25am 
Looking forward to playing this, was trying to download it tonight but the site seems to be down.
Mechanist Games  [developer] Dec 20, 2012 @ 12:57am 
Site's back up now, it was temporarily down just after the Closed Beta test to change server providers. Check back on Dec. 23-28 for the next Closed Beta :)
GFox Dec 20, 2012 @ 4:46am 
Just ask you guys - dont be so greedy - or the oil will crush the system of "free" game
Mechanist Games  [developer] Dec 20, 2012 @ 4:59am 
I hear you; we know the downfall of greedy (p2w) MMOs and plan to take a different approach ;) After all, we're in this to do what we love, and eventually make more games!
matiz.X | GSR Dec 21, 2012 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by Mechanist Games:
Glad you enjoyed it! You can bet your cogs that we'll have a lot more to offer in the Open Beta; and some neat little extras if we make it here on Steam :)
kozhnik™ Jan 5, 2013 @ 10:20pm 
- А стоит ли ждать клиент для «City of Steam», например как клиент у « Drakensang Online» ?
- Is it worth it to wait for the client to «City of Steam», such as a customer at the «Drakensang Online» ?
tkohr Jan 13, 2013 @ 10:01am 
Originally posted by Mechanist Games:

Voted for you, i play all, the Alpha test, the CB 1-4 and now i wait for the OB, i wish you all the best with this amazing game. The coolest thing ever is item Modding system, dont change it.
Im willing to pay for this game, a monthly fee (premium member) for cosmetic or pets, exp+ e.t.c. but when you change the mod system, to a pay system, with a chance to destroy item or any other crap, im out, and my Goblinmecha will destroy you ^^
Mechanist Games  [developer] Jan 13, 2013 @ 7:40pm 
We love our modding system too; we might change it to make it easier to figure out and use for new players, but we don't intend to make the modding system pay-only, as it would go against our anti-P2W ideals ;)
Bananas Feb 8, 2013 @ 6:03am 
Can't wait to play it again!
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50