This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

City of Steam
Raserei Dec 12, 2012 @ 11:21am
This game is fun!
I played in the alpha. Was a very early build and it was very fun. The stat mechanics in the game are very unique. I really wanna see where this game goes!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Mechanist Games  [developer] Dec 12, 2012 @ 5:06pm 
Glad you enjoyed it! You can bet your cogs that we'll have a lot more to offer in the Open Beta; and some neat little extras if we make it here on Steam :)
Flavyx(ro/de/eng) Dec 14, 2012 @ 7:27am 
One of the best game I ever played. Great graphics, gameplay is really nice, the talent tree and dungeons are wonderful and it is even a browser-game, so I can easily enjoy it wherever is internet :D
sllevengood Dec 14, 2012 @ 12:45pm 
i been playing it game since it first alpha came out and been playing all the new stuff they been bring out in the beta since this is a that should be on stream it really going to be a great game
LazarusReturnz Dec 19, 2012 @ 1:25am 
Looking forward to playing this, was trying to download it tonight but the site seems to be down.
Mechanist Games  [developer] Dec 20, 2012 @ 12:57am 
Site's back up now, it was temporarily down just after the Closed Beta test to change server providers. Check back on Dec. 23-28 for the next Closed Beta :)
GFox Dec 20, 2012 @ 4:46am 
Just ask you guys - dont be so greedy - or the oil will crush the system of "free" game
Mechanist Games  [developer] Dec 20, 2012 @ 4:59am 
I hear you; we know the downfall of greedy (p2w) MMOs and plan to take a different approach ;) After all, we're in this to do what we love, and eventually make more games!
matiz.X | GSR Dec 21, 2012 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by Mechanist Games:
Glad you enjoyed it! You can bet your cogs that we'll have a lot more to offer in the Open Beta; and some neat little extras if we make it here on Steam :)
kozhnik™ Jan 5, 2013 @ 10:20pm 
- А стоит ли ждать клиент для «City of Steam», например как клиент у « Drakensang Online» ?
- Is it worth it to wait for the client to «City of Steam», such as a customer at the «Drakensang Online» ?
tkohr Jan 13, 2013 @ 10:01am 
Originally posted by Mechanist Games:

Voted for you, i play all, the Alpha test, the CB 1-4 and now i wait for the OB, i wish you all the best with this amazing game. The coolest thing ever is item Modding system, dont change it.
Im willing to pay for this game, a monthly fee (premium member) for cosmetic or pets, exp+ e.t.c. but when you change the mod system, to a pay system, with a chance to destroy item or any other crap, im out, and my Goblinmecha will destroy you ^^
Mechanist Games  [developer] Jan 13, 2013 @ 7:40pm 
We love our modding system too; we might change it to make it easier to figure out and use for new players, but we don't intend to make the modding system pay-only, as it would go against our anti-P2W ideals ;)
Cereal_Killah Feb 8, 2013 @ 6:03am 
Can't wait to play it again!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50