Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

City of Steam
[BG]totevdiman 19. maalis, 2013 12.47
Places we will see in the game?
So I read the lore of the game in the history section of the site and I would like to ask the devs a question - does the whole game take place in Nexus City, and if so will we see more locations in updates or expansions?
P.S The game looks amazing! Keep up the good work!
Näytetään 1-3 / 3 kommentista
< >
Timeraider 29. maalis, 2013 10.40 
Well.. even though everything belongs to nexus city, the suburbs are mostly cities on their own with the open quest/mob areas etc. surrounding them.
But yes.. according to lore as seen in the Epoch Books there is ALOT they can do.. even just following the books they are able to add alot of maps/scene, classes, races etc.
There re many things which already suggest where they might go.
There for example is an.. well.. transperant icespike thingy just swirling into the sky as a big tower, just outside one of the areas.. and in an interview one of the devs kinda said EVENTUALLY players might even be able to get all the way up into the tower and so are there multiple places where you think like "hmm.. why would they put that there, if we cant go there yet" :P
[BG]totevdiman 30. maalis, 2013 0.14 
Maybe if this game goes well they will do a City of Steam 2 or World of steam. I certainly hope so because this game looks great now.
Levest28 30. maalis, 2013 7.45 
This has already been mentioned before, and yes, Mechanist would love to do more games in the future :D
Näytetään 1-3 / 3 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50