This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

City of Steam
c.barut Oct 18, 2013 @ 12:47pm
Why don't you inform people about it's only playable in US?
I live in Moscow and when attempted to play Beta, I'm informed that it's not playable in my region.. If it will be the case at the and as well, you should inform people about that..
I would also want to learn why it's not available for Russia as well..
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Mechanist Games  [developer] Oct 25, 2013 @ 1:40am 
Now that we are back in charge of operating our own game, it is possible to have several language versions available on Steam. However, this depends on the demand and support of those communities. We will coordinate with Aggro Games to see if there's enough demand to get the Russian version up on Steam too.
c.barut Oct 26, 2013 @ 7:40am 
There are a lot of people (Russian or others (like me) who would like to play the game in English.. So, just lift the limitation of 'not available in your region' thing.. You should not go for Russia to do that.. Lot's of people in this region will play it anyway even if it'll be English only..
What will you loose by doing that, but some more players then making it unavailable?.. ;)
Mechanist Games  [developer] Oct 29, 2013 @ 7:10pm 
There aren't any limitations on the global English version of the game -expats and others in Russia who like English can play on our service, sure. I dunno if Steam has regional rules and regulations in Russia -maybe that can cause the game to be invisible.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50