Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Mortal Online: The Awakening
Baluchitherium 8. Aug. 2013 um 20:41 Uhr
Awful Game....Poor PvP concept...
In the game, you go about your routine gathering, mining, extracting and crafting. And then steps in front of you and you accidentally hit them with you weapon or tool (giving you the grey "criminal" status). That gives them the right to kill you and steal all of your possessions with no penalty in the game. If you go and kill them back, then you are hunted down by the guards and annihilated (giving you the red "murderer" status) and the priest will not ressurect you. This is called BlueBlocking in the game, something the designer thought was a good idea. Graphics are great and PvE is pretty awesome. Except there is no game generated map, so you have to memorize everything, and most of the building look exactly the same. And it is very hard to find creature outside the newbie area. And you can be assassinated as a newbie. No protection.
Beiträge 1-5 von 5
< >
jj-cleary 13. Aug. 2013 um 5:41 Uhr 
I have no problem with the PvP right now, and there is nothing they can do about the blueblocking, if there were no penaltys for hitting someone ie. not turning grey, then everybody would just be running around the towns attacking each other. I have been playing for around 6 or 7 months now and i find it to be one of the best games i have ever played.
PlopPlop 29. Aug. 2013 um 4:38 Uhr 
I think your review is a little off, im not a fanboi and do not play this game anymore but the blue blocking, no map etc is part of the pure sandbox concept. What this forces you to do is watch over your shoulder every min of every day. Ill agree its irritating, attracts loser griefer damaged turds but it also adds to the immersion and does not make this a bad game as such. Perhaps not to your taste tho.
Sir Kazz 29. Aug. 2013 um 6:12 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von jj-cleary:
I have no problem with the PvP right now, and there is nothing they can do about the blueblocking, if there were no penaltys for hitting someone ie. not turning grey, then everybody would just be running around the towns attacking each other. I have been playing for around 6 or 7 months now and i find it to be one of the best games i have ever played.
agreed it is alittle annoying some times but this is the best mmo ive ever played.
Zyconnic 8. Sep. 2013 um 9:07 Uhr 
It takes 5 kills of "innocent" players to gain the red status (murderer)

Blueblocking is sadly a big issue in Tindrem (The capital of Nave) but if you choose another starting area (I would recommend Bakti) this issue will no longer be so big.

You will not be guided in this game, hence you have to be smart not to get killed!
EllmansWorld 13. Sep. 2013 um 2:47 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Zyconnic:
It takes 5 kills of "innocent" players to gain the red status (murderer)

Blueblocking is sadly a big issue in Tindrem (The capital of Nave) but if you choose another starting area (I would recommend Bakti) this issue will no longer be so big.

You will not be guided in this game, hence you have to be smart not to get killed!

I agree with you to a certain part, one of the easiest way to get away from the blueblockers, just move to a diffrent town. (Do keep in mind that you might need a friend or two when moving your stuff to the new place)
Beiträge 1-5 von 5
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50