This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mortal Online: The Awakening
EpOcH91 Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:08pm
How does the PVE/PvP work?
A friend and I are wanting to play this. We mainly enjoy PvE games, but we don't mind PVP here and there. If we are out gathering supplies or hunting, can we be attacked by players randomly or are there ceratin areas for pvp?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Paratus  [developer] Jun 30, 2013 @ 6:07am 
The entire world is open to PvP. There are no true safe zones, although you're pretty safe in towns near guard patrols.

Just keep an eye out when in the world and be ready to run or fight at any time.
EpOcH91 Jun 30, 2013 @ 10:25am 
Originally posted by Paratus:
The entire world is open to PvP. There are no true safe zones, although you're pretty safe in towns near guard patrols.

Just keep an eye out when in the world and be ready to run or fight at any time.

Alright thanks!
Whitefang Jul 6, 2013 @ 4:08pm 
Your never safe in this game, there are hole clans just for killing people, its quite annoying and holds the game back in my view.
Roober Aug 6, 2013 @ 11:13am 
Originally posted by Whitefang:
Your never safe in this game, there are hole clans just for killing people, its quite annoying and holds the game back in my view.
well depends on where you live in the game tindrem is the worst city of them all all you really need to do to not get ganked by a zerg is stay of the road and keep close to the mountains
Sir Kazz Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:17am 
Originally posted by FiNNEN:
Originally posted by Whitefang:
well depends on where you live in the game tindrem is the worst city of them all all you really need to do to not get ganked by a zerg is stay of the road and keep close to the mountains
agreed the roads are not safe as a famious man once said"get off the roads you fools"
Castle Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
You arent even safe in towns, people like me get paid alot of gold to murder people in the middle of towns using extreme archery skills.
Sir Kazz Oct 21, 2013 @ 5:13pm 
Originally posted by Castle:
You arent even safe in towns, people like me get paid alot of gold to murder people in the middle of towns using extreme archery skills.
you better run castle lol im anti rpk and me and the guild hunt you rpk to keep the streets clean! see you in game! have fun lol!(raises shield n sword )
Last edited by Sir Kazz; Oct 21, 2013 @ 5:14pm
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50