Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

Mortal Online: The Awakening
Dhal is irie 4. feb, 2013 @ 6:48am
MO is modeled exactly after UO
Flag/steal systems are exactly like UO. It is worth a fair chance if that is your business model preference. If you're not aware of Ultima Online, disregard this msg.
Viser 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
< >
Paratus  [utvikler] 4. feb, 2013 @ 6:54am 
We're quite aware of Ultima Online, and we've made it public that we took inspirations from UO in many areas. However, we've also expanded quite past there, as well.

Ultima Online was, in my opinion, one of the greatest online games ever created. Back in the early days, that is. Unfortunately big-budget studios have abandoned the sandbox MMO model in persuit of easy money from the proven "themepark" model, such as that of Everquest and World of Warcraft.

While we do use a very similar system for flagging we've also expanded on it with fledgling flags and such. Territory control also allows territory owners control over other player's flags within their territory, and the list goes on.
nerfur 4. feb, 2013 @ 7:20am 
> We're quite aware of Ultima Online, and we've made it public that we took inspirations from UO in many areas.

If I remember correctly, you are even played/made event on one UO freeshard :-D
Paratus  [utvikler] 4. feb, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av nerfur:
> We're quite aware of Ultima Online, and we've made it public that we took inspirations from UO in many areas.

If I remember correctly, you are even played/made event on one UO freeshard :-D

All of the full-time staff of Star Vault (granted, there aren't many of us) did play UO in it's early days. Discord, our lead gamemaster, was a gamemaster for Ultima Online on the Catskills shard.
Ignigknot 5. feb, 2013 @ 12:39am 
I'm a pre-tram UO player. Still subscribe actually. Just can't let it go. That is part of what brought me to your game. Thanks so much for making a real sandbox game. I actually purchased Mortal already. A while a go in fact. I've been busy as of late and haven't had a chance to play. It looks like you have made some great changes. Can't wait to try em out! Glad to see you here on Steam and I am happy to help support you! Thanks again!
Viser 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50