Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Mortal Online: The Awakening
Vile 19 dec 2012 om 9:02nm
Nice to see this as free to play
I played the game once, think it was during beta since I never bought the game but not sure since I have been in many betas lol. But for some reason I never got into it and could not convince myself to buy it.

Its good to see they added a free to play option and placed it on steam. Since its going to be a long wait on darkfall UW and they closed down df 1.0 I look forward to having another option to try.

Only things I fear is how large is the player gap from players with high skills to a new player. Since most games the gap is so big its hard to jump in years after release.

How many exploits where there and how much money and power do the old players have due to this. This happens in many games so have to ask.

That and is MO ready to handle all the players who test steams free to play games?

I am sure in the first week it could be very huge numbers possibly around a million plus or minus. So can the servers handle it or will I be in a que until I finally give up?
1-2 van 2 reacties weergegeven
< >
Goron 20 dec 2012 om 4:03nm 
don't worry mate, the gap will not be that hard to cover, mortal is very different from darkfall. enjoy
Gankez 10 mrt 2013 om 12:44vm 
the free to play skill cap vs pay to play skill cap will completely destroy u... u can however level a new char to max in a few days if u know how.. if u dont itll take a month or so tops..

as far as exploits go.. theres been a ton of dupes.. other than that there hasnt been enough content added to really give many people an advantage.. the only thing old players would have that u wouldnt are big pots.. and those *unless duped* should be in short supply to MOST of the community..

last i played MO couldnt handle the small pop it already had.. sieges were a joke where people would be invisible... mobs stood on their heads and hit u thru the floor...

anywho.. gl to ya ;) im sure you've already quit tho so this is just for anyone else whos reading
1-2 van 2 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50