This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mortal Online: The Awakening
RvMJAKv Dec 19, 2012 @ 3:00pm
MO is your hardcore MMO! (Carebears and Ponies Beware)
True 1st person realistic PvP drop your ♥♥♥♥ when you die rage quit awesome game! I like this game, I played it for a while until Dawn came out. Very realistic, in-depth and fun world to explore. I would not pay to play though, which is why I am glad it is now free2play. The lore is awesome, the world is great, and you feel a lot closer to your friends in this game than others. Banding together is a must or you will be steamrolled. If you prefer carebear MMO's like WoW, then this game is NOT for you! You WILL rage quit lol.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
BluntSucker.tv/flyingdutchmaster Dec 19, 2012 @ 4:41pm 
One word, Darkfall.
Goron Dec 19, 2012 @ 7:14pm 
darkfall is good. are you happy now? poor guy.
RichTBiscuit Dec 20, 2012 @ 1:13am 
I was in the Darkfall beta, I was pretty excited for it. In the end it was disapointing, I don't know what it's like these days however. I wanted a game with features that supported all play styles, merchant, assassin, bandit, crafters, politician etc. Darkfall only supported combat.

If you want true sandbox check out MO, it's slowly getting to a good place, give it a chance.
Knuckey Dec 20, 2012 @ 1:43am 
Edited for violating rules.
Last edited by Paratus; Dec 20, 2012 @ 6:04am
Commisar_wrathe Feb 5, 2013 @ 8:37am 
If you want a true sandbox MMO. Go play Ultima online. If you enjoy the combat? Try mount and blade and its addon C-RPG.
Cddizzym[Antartica] Jun 11, 2013 @ 5:38pm 
CearBear Allience :)
Knuckey Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:26am 
Originally posted by CddizzymAntartica:
CearBear Allience :)

Is it just me or are all the MO fanbois illiterate? When they teach you how to be 'hardcore' do they take out brain cells? Or maybe there's a connection with uneducated fools and a terrible game like Mortal.... Either or, both scenarios further paint MO in the light it should be :D
Last edited by Knuckey; Jun 17, 2013 @ 1:54am
Knuckey Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:28am 
And Paratus I did not break any rules in my previous post, if you're going to delete negative threads telling truths about MO an explanation is required on Steam. We're screenshotting and sending what you're doing to Admin. Your game is a joke, your attempts to hide the facts are a joke and your illiterate community are a joke.
Dregenbern Jun 14, 2013 @ 5:09am 
@Ultimo dragon... you must suck Donkey crotch if you think Mortal online sucks.
your probs one of those cretins that didn't care enough to try to understand it. Fair enough your opinion. I think Mortal online is amazing. and a True new innovative approach to games.
Knuckey Jun 14, 2013 @ 10:46am 
Originally posted by Unknown Operative:
@Ultimo dragon... you must suck Donkey crotch if you think Mortal online sucks.
your probs one of those cretins that didn't care enough to try to understand it. Fair enough your opinion. I think Mortal online is amazing. and a True new innovative approach to games.

Another fine example of the MO playerbase ^^^^

Innovative? They hype their game as the second coming of UO... so badz, so very badz.
Sierra Aug 28, 2013 @ 5:27pm 
Ultimo, I would think it fair to assess that there are always going to be bad apples within any games community. But is it also fair to bad-mouth those that aren't as bad, or dare I say "good"?

I would think not. While Mortal Online is far from perfect I would say it presents a unique experience and fits well within its niche in the online game market that is so horribly overcrowded with games that are trying to cash in with similarities to World of Warcraft. (Take Star Wars: The Old Republic as a fine example of such a game.)

The game and its people have their quirks, but the least we can do is try to be fair and honest with each other about the game and the community that loves it.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50