This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mortal Online: The Awakening
VirazolKaine Dec 25, 2013 @ 9:47pm
Steam Overlay?
Hey, I downloaded this game using Desura, how do I get the steam overlay to work with this game?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Omniversal Dec 26, 2013 @ 8:07am 
The shift + tab thingy? Go to your Steam library, in the bottom left there should be a button "add a game" Click that, then select "add non-steam game" browse to the shortcut for the game you want to add then hit accept. That should do it. After it appears in your library launching it from steam should get the overlay thingy to work.
Last edited by Omniversal; Dec 26, 2013 @ 8:08am
VirazolKaine Dec 26, 2013 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Omniversal:
The shift + tab thingy? Go to your Steam library, in the bottom left there should be a button "add a game" Click that, then select "add non-steam game" browse to the shortcut for the game you want to add then hit accept. That should do it. After it appears in your library launching it from steam should get the overlay thingy to work.
Yes I've done that but a few seconds after I launch it from steam steam stops recognizing that I have it launched, like it wont tell my friends I'm playing it and the steam overlay wont work.
Sierra Jul 30, 2014 @ 4:27am 
This has only been Greenlit on Steam, it's not yet available or compatible with the overlay and wont be for some time. The only way to get ahold of this game is to get Desura, Torrents, or directly through their main site. Also the best way to get involved is through their forums.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50