This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mortal Online: The Awakening
[KotO] Kutai Apr 10 @ 3:38am
Before you support MO
I suggest you check this out - http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/361/view/forums/thread/408789/page/1

Along with many, many other reviews and posts on MMORPG.com where the truth is not censored.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Darkspirt Fusion May 12 @ 7:30pm 
Dude really... This was originally a P2P game and they went F2P with a Sub choice. As a free player your not locked from any content like dungeons or armor. Just paying the small 15$ a month lets you have your skills a little higher. They need to make money somehow.
IamSolomon Jun 18 @ 9:54am 
It is funny how people hate on this game. No hand holding like WoW and it angers the spoon fed kids. Ah well, makes for a better player community without them in-game.
nomad16 Aug 17 @ 5:20pm 
I play this game a lot and yes there is no hand holding and people complain about it all the time but honestly the game clearly states that NO were is safe so you have to always be on your guard. I have died more times than I can count and it does not bother me because its all part of the game you come into this game knowing you will die and you do so a lot but it does not matter you just get up dust yourself of and get more stuff its how the game works everyone playes a role so you would be stupid to think there was on ♥♥♥ holes in this game
DrPompo. Y U Mufasa Aug 27 @ 1:29pm 
its not about p2w its about corruption. the game looks great do so welp
DiegoS Sep 11 @ 10:52pm 
Originally posted by Blue Samurai:
Dude really... This was originally a P2P game and they went F2P with a Sub choice. As a free player your not locked from any content like dungeons or armor. Just paying the small 15$ a month lets you have your skills a little higher. They need to make money somehow.
the game is half way P2P and infinite free trials for f2p users. the armor that you can have is capped hardly by weight. And about the skills, do you actually think that P2P users only can have a bit higher skills? Did you test f2p char in fights? their speed riding a horse, the damage you will do to a P2P user with heavy amor, your char speed, your stam etc? Man i love the game like you but you dont have to be a liar overhere.
Last edited by DiegoS; Sep 11 @ 10:55pm
Dick Moustache Sep 12 @ 8:13am 
Hi, so I am a long time player, been playing MO since 2011, and that post is outdated/wrong and comes from someone that has obviously never built a keep in his life.

First of all, a keep's HP DOES depend on the materials you use. For instance, using sponewood will reduce your keep's HP by roughly 2 millions. Using purely Ironwood will give you roughly +1 million HP. Same for Stone, Tephra is the best that gives bonus to HP, using Calx or Saburra reduces the keep's HP.

As for ID's keep (that's the one with 26m HP), it's a relic keep, meaning it's an old keep that you can't get that much HP. While it does mean it's harder to kill, it doesn't mean it's p2w, especially since it's the exception to the rule right now.

Even more so with the big TC patch that dropped yesterday.

EDIT: Oh wow, this is about the old GUTS' keep? That thing was destroyed a long time ago, back in May? GUTS has been in declined since then anyways. There is ID's keep with 18-20m hp I think, but again that was built using the in-game mechanics.
Last edited by Dick Moustache; Sep 12 @ 8:20am
MEGA CHILL Sep 16 @ 1:28pm 
Just dont, it isnt free to play at all. If you want to have any chance in PVE / PVP at all you need to pay. This should be renamed into TRIAL, this is false advertising. You are capped at skillpoints. Dont play this unless you really really want to go through with the grind and have some friends and pay.
DiegoS Sep 21 @ 4:46am 
Originally posted by MEGA CHILL:
Just dont, it isnt free to play at all. If you want to have any chance in PVE / PVP at all you need to pay. This should be renamed into TRIAL, this is false advertising. You are capped at skillpoints. Dont play this unless you really really want to go through with the grind and have some friends and pay.
truely agreed with you
Whitefang Oct 8 @ 10:44pm 
this is nothing but a game for trolls by trolls and no im not 'spoon fed' i dont care about the not hand holding crap. But this game is tailored towards teenagers who think its fun to pick on people from the safty of a computer screen.
Imazombie14 Oct 9 @ 9:18pm 
this game should not have gotten greenlit. what are you doing steam? there are more bugs than an african rainforest and the mechanics are all clunky and out of date. its terrible and passed its prime. trash it and get it off steam.
Jeep Oct 16 @ 9:38am 
Thank you for posting this, OP. You just made me save some money :).
That's not really pay to win, it's just scummy business practices. Which, in a way, is even worse.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50