This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mortal Online: The Awakening
Momo Jul 27 @ 5:59am
An update on the Steam release status?
I tried this game a year ago (it got tons of patches since then I assume) but my computer couldn't handle it, now I upgraded some things so it should be alright. I like keeping my games in one place that's why I am looking forward to the Steam release. This was here for some time now, did it get scrapped or what?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Behind_You Jul 30 @ 11:45am 
I thought I heard its not going on steam until the TC patch and the new continent so I will make a guess that around November it might go on them. I'm guessing they need the space for the flood of free to play noobs to have places to farm without being ganked because right now there aren't a whole lot of places to live for noobs. Most of the player towns are riddled with griefers
Momo Aug 2 @ 3:32am 
Originally posted by Behind_You:
I thought I heard its not going on steam until the TC patch and the new continent so I will make a guess that around November it might go on them. I'm guessing they need the space for the flood of free to play noobs to have places to farm without being ganked because right now there aren't a whole lot of places to live for noobs. Most of the player towns are riddled with griefers

I see, thanks.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50