Ця гра була схвалена спільнотою!

Спільнота продемонструвала свою зацікавленість цією грою. Valve зв’язалися з розробником та розпочали підготовку до релізу гри у Steam.

Black Annex
georgli 9 кві 2013 о 17:34
Controls?
This game looks quite good and thegraphical style reminds me a bit of Escape From The Planet Of The Robot Monsters, I would like to know what the controls of Black Anne will look like. From the video it looks like the typical wasd to walk and mouse pointer to aim. Is that it? Since there is some kind of cursor I thought I might be wrong.
I'm asking because I believe that this game could be something for me but since I'm disabled, I have huge problems to use all four direction keys. I can either use one key to go forward and the avatar looks and aims where the mouse points to or I can use the MMORPG method of click respective drag to move. I have hardware switches for my feet to strafe left and right but that's not too ergonomic in hectical situationswhich seem to be common in your game. I'd be thankfull if you posted the control scheme.

Thank you!

P. S.: Perhaps you are interested in how games can be made more accessible? Here's a really useful link: http://www.includification.com/
Показані коментарі 16 із 6
< >
Woman Fight Dragon  [розробник] 10 кві 2013 о 6:23 
Hey sad, thanks for your comments. Just wanted to let you know that the entire game can be played with just a mouse; left click moves/interacts and right click is the action button. There is the option to use the keyboard for some things, such as selecting particular agents, but the game can be played in its entirety so far with just a mouse :-)
georgli 10 кві 2013 о 17:49 
awesome!
Man Fight Dragon  [розробник] 10 кві 2013 о 21:34 
Another thing I'm doing my best to remain conscious of is colour blindness. There are extremely rare situations in-game at the moment where colour is used as the sole indicator of status, which isn't really acceptable. 'doing my best to try to be as inclusive as I can :)
georgli 11 кві 2013 о 6:06 
http://www.designmatrix.com/pl/cyberpl/cftcb.html
That's an interesting read about colorblindness.
Mollusks of Incomparable Size 19 кві 2013 о 16:41 
I'm thinking you could use a dark blue and a light red/pink for the color status parts. People with color blindness can still see shades, so that should work well.
But do whatever you think.
:)
Lovag' ™ 9 жов 2013 о 18:10 
keyboard o joistick?
Показані коментарі 16 із 6
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50