This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

Forsaken Fortress
xDARKxHORSEMANx Jul 29, 2013 @ 11:02am
Multiplayer
You should add a multiplayer to this game. It would be really cool if you could do that. The reason is because the thought of a awesome zombie survival like this with multiplayer ( could be at least 4 players) were you can travel the wasteland and explore get new items and build a group base on your team would be EPIC!
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
ZJohnnyZ Sep 4, 2013 @ 9:22am 
Co-op is also what I mean when I ask for Multiplayer. Please for the love of God no PvP crap!
Raubstauber Sep 6, 2013 @ 7:46am 
bring multyplayer please i wanna play this game with mi friends...
[EiR]Rudy-sanErik Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:07am 
Yeah a nice co-op or full multiplayer will be great idea and i think many people will buy this game more likely
Caelus Oct 13, 2013 @ 7:35am 
id buy this game for single player.....if it gets multiplayer orientated/focused or forces you online in any way I will avoid it like the plague....
gallowsCalibrator Jan 1 @ 1:45pm 
same. i want to play with my friends but it could be like terraria where you can enable pvp and disable it. the would be a command like //off/playername or say self for it.
Dragsooth Mar 3 @ 3:55am 
Not everything has to have multiplayer.
Twinleaf Mar 4 @ 2:44am 
Why not PvP? this is a great concept for an MMO
ajaxs101 May 21 @ 5:13pm 
yes co-op at least and I'm sold :)
[xPIx] InFaMY Jun 18 @ 4:09am 
Because PvP turns into ♥♥♥♥ like kindnap simulater 2014 so no on PvP EVER for this game if this goes for Co-Op I would be like cumming buckets you have no idea this is a game I could get behind and my clan would to as far as the survival genre is concerned all the others can go the way of the dodo bird and dissapper with them basicly being troll fests and kindnap sims. This could really be something special if I could play with my friends.
luckysinbad Jun 27 @ 10:55am 
pvp not required for this game, coop good idea
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50