This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded
FrakenBerry Dec 10, 2012 @ 5:41am
Updating the entire Series?
Oh god tell me you guys are gonna update the entire series. If so what are your plans after LL7? I remember the end of LL7 if you waited thru the credit roll the ship got sucked up by a starship at very end and I can't remember the name exactely but I remember the title being something like Leisure Suit larry vists Urasnus.
Last edited by FrakenBerry; Dec 10, 2012 @ 5:41am
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
< >
FrakenBerry Dec 10, 2012 @ 5:43am 
Replace the Bubba (Clinton) comedian with a Obama comedian on the ship.
jeffcentaur Dec 10, 2012 @ 8:52am 
The current plan is to remake all of them, and then try to make Leisure Suit Larry 8: Lust in Space. But none of that is possible without the love and support of the fans.
☢ BETA ☢ Dec 10, 2012 @ 1:59pm 
Great to hear :D cant wait to have them all again like for over 2x years ago, keep up the good work we need more old classic games back in 2013 for the new generations to play with.
Perhaps they then better understand us older players, when we speak of some classic games he he
Panman Dec 10, 2012 @ 4:18pm 
Wow, I never got a chance to play these but always wanted to. Cant wait!
Toma Dec 11, 2012 @ 10:35pm 
Oh God, please remake the whole series, (espeially 6)
pyronical Dec 12, 2012 @ 2:33am 
Originally posted by jeffcentaur:
The current plan is to remake all of them, and then try to make Leisure Suit Larry 8: Lust in Space. But none of that is possible without the love and support of the fans.
My money, take it. Now.
RaptorZX3 Dec 12, 2012 @ 8:53pm 
i did played the first of the series quickly, but i remember playing the 5 a lot, but i particularly liked the 6, in that crazy hotel full of babes!
EvilxMunkee Dec 13, 2012 @ 11:38am 
yes please remake the entire series! :D I WOULD LOVE THIS! haha as a 14 year old kid who found these with my friend in his dads office... we loved this game! haha, please remake it! (I have already bought many versions as this was my first "real" computer game, followed by Kings Quest!) lol
radixius Dec 13, 2012 @ 12:48pm 
LSL7 will always hold a special place in my heart. The first game I ever played that had easter eggs in it.
four.chambers Dec 15, 2012 @ 5:43pm 
I'm especially interested to see how Leisure Suit Larry 2 and 3 will turn out with new art direction. They were a little more adventure-y than 5 through 7.
tomimt Dec 16, 2012 @ 4:23am 
I think Larry 2 remake will be the most interesting to see, as Al Lowe has himself said, that Larry 2 is the game that he'd love to remake the most, as it has some pretty bad game design in form of countles death end situations and all.
mrward99 Dec 17, 2012 @ 8:53pm 
I agree with tomimt and four.chambers, if either of you have skyrim or oblivion add me as a friend
blueblur22 Dec 26, 2012 @ 4:13pm 
DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. And don't screw it up. If you get green-lite and do a good job on the end product, I can promis you I will be first in line for each of these games as they come out.
mrward99 Dec 27, 2012 @ 8:33pm 
I've pledged $50 for lsl reloaded but sadly I live in australia so I'll have to wait about 2 weeks after its realeased to play it
Tex Murphy Jan 7, 2013 @ 12:44am 
I hope they remake any Larry games that do not yet have talkie (voiced) versions, and skip the ones that already do, and then move on to new, original Larry games. The talkie ones look and sound new enough to not need a remake. I’m looking forward to what they can do with these remakes as well as entirely new Larry games.
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50