Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded
furrykef 8. des, 2012 @ 2:03pm
Give us Jan Rabson!
The voice in the trailer doesn't sound like Jan Rabson. Jan Rabson is Larry. (Well, his voice anyway...) We want Jan Rabson!

EDIT: I just read "Fully voiced by the actors who originated the roles" in the list of features. I suppose that means Rabson will be returning after all. Is that his voice in the trailer? It still really doesn't sound like him to me...

EDIT #2: Confirmed in the thread that it is in fact Jan Rabson. Sorry, guys!
Sist redigert av furrykef; 9. des, 2012 @ 9:55pm
Viser 1-9 av 9 kommentarer
< >
Meteque 8. des, 2012 @ 2:40pm 
I'd like to know that too! Didn't sound like Jan Rabson to me either.
jeffcentaur 9. des, 2012 @ 12:06am 
Jan Rabson will be doing the voice of Larry for the game. I believe that's him in the trailer too.
Razzleberries 9. des, 2012 @ 12:41am 
Also need to remember this game came out back in the 80's. Peoples voices do tend to change a bit over time.
furrykef 9. des, 2012 @ 12:55am 
Shirokama -- um, Jan Rabson has only been voicing Larry since around 1994-1995. Games didn't have voice acting in the 80s.

I guess maybe there's just not enough of the voice to judge. I remember back when Poker Night at the Inventory came out, a lot of people saw the trailer and thought The Heavy didn't really sound like The Heavy. Then we actually played the game and it turned out it's fine. Maybe it'll be the same deal here...
Sist redigert av furrykef; 9. des, 2012 @ 1:00am
tomimt 9. des, 2012 @ 1:14am 
Jan Rabson will be doing the voice for Larry.
Replay Games  [utvikler] 9. des, 2012 @ 9:24pm 
Yeah, Jan is doing Larry (AND he was the voice in the video but he just got over being sick so he gave it his all). PLUS, Neil will be doing the narration, also from Larry 7. You guys are going to love it!!

Please also up vote Fester Mudd and then submit your screen shots so you can win that Ultrabook we're giving away. Check our Kickstarter updates or the Replay Forums for more info!!!
furrykef 9. des, 2012 @ 9:54pm 
OK. Sorry for jumping the gun, then. :)
FrakenBerry 10. des, 2012 @ 5:32am 
THANK YOU REPLAY!!!! Thank you for pulling Al Lowe back into the computer game world and more than that , freeing his greatest creation Larry from the corporate shivs that made the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ off shoots box office bust and magna ♥♥♥ lade. I know Al was kinda bummed out after sierra totally did him wrong, and that game folded that he was developing after the whole sierra thing.
davidboost 14. jan, 2013 @ 12:02pm 
Yessssssssssss
Viser 1-9 av 9 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50