¡La Comunidad ha dado luz verde a este juego!

La comunidad ha mostrado su interés por este juego. Valve se ha puesto en contacto con este desarrollador para comenzar con los trámites que llevarían a su lanzamiento en Steam

Perennial
Tuevon 2 de Dic, 2012 a las 17:01
Joystick vs Keyboard
Title says it all. For those who have tried the demo with both joystick and keyboard, what are your thoughts on each? Preferences? Which added most to the game?
Mostrando 1-15 de 30 comentarios
< >
Tonkka 3 de Dic, 2012 a las 11:28 
I would prefer to use an Xbox controller.
Freeze 5 de Dic, 2012 a las 14:21 
Xbox controller, definitely.
MasterofHubes 5 de Dic, 2012 a las 15:25 
Xbox is joystick correct?
Última edición por MasterofHubes; 5 de Dic, 2012 a las 15:25
Tuevon 6 de Dic, 2012 a las 16:57 
Do none of you seriously know what the Joystick is? This isn't the Joystick part of the controllers from Xbox controllers. This is the classic Atari-like controllers, with one central stick and a series of button on and around the stick. Looking at badspot.us, I would find it much less likely that he would've made Perennial for a joystick as defined by Xbox, than that of the classic Atari-age joysticks.
Freeze 9 de Dic, 2012 a las 5:15 
Not many people have old joysticks that work for PC lying around.
EdisonRaptor 16 de Ene, 2013 a las 19:08 
Exbax.
Crispy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 1 de Abr, 2013 a las 2:03 
I know this is kinda old, but I want to clear something up here.

Publicado originalmente por Tuevon:
Do none of you seriously know what the Joystick is? This isn't the Joystick part of the controllers from Xbox controllers. This is the classic Atari-like controllers, with one central stick and a series of button on and around the stick. Looking at badspot.us, I would find it much less likely that he would've made Perennial for a joystick as defined by Xbox, than that of the classic Atari-age joysticks.
Computers define joysticks as controllers that you plug into your computer. Because the Xbox controller can do this, it's a joystick. You can even buy one of those weird controllers from that old city gaming store and it would be considered a joystick according to your computer.
Pr3dator 7 de Abr, 2013 a las 8:34 
Definently controller.
Andre_Aggasi 5 de Jul, 2013 a las 0:01 
i wouldnt mind keyboard or xbox controller either either wont hurt thanks =)
Mark 5 de Jul, 2013 a las 18:16 
Publicado originalmente por Freeze:
Not many people have old joysticks that work for PC lying around.

Publicado originalmente por Crispy:
I know this is kinda old, but I want to clear something up here.

Publicado originalmente por Tuevon:
Computers define joysticks as controllers that you plug into your computer. Because the Xbox controller can do this, it's a joystick. You can even buy one of those weird controllers from that old city gaming store and it would be considered a joystick according to your computer.
how much would that cost
Andre_Aggasi 5 de Jul, 2013 a las 20:40 
lol
Andre_Aggasi 5 de Jul, 2013 a las 20:41 
too tired to read all that
Mark 6 de Jul, 2013 a las 8:02 
lol
Andre_Aggasi 8 de Jul, 2013 a las 23:52 
I know ay XD
Mark 11 de Jul, 2013 a las 9:51 
NNOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mostrando 1-15 de 30 comentarios