Acestui joc i s-a dat undă verde de către comunitate!

Comunitatea şi-a arătat interesul privind acest joc. Valve a contactat acest producător pentru a începe demersurile către lansarea pe Steam.

Perennial
Tuevon 2 dec., 2012 @ 5:01pm
Joystick vs Keyboard
Title says it all. For those who have tried the demo with both joystick and keyboard, what are your thoughts on each? Preferences? Which added most to the game?
Afişate 1-15 din 30 de comentarii
< >
Tonkka 3 dec., 2012 @ 11:28am 
I would prefer to use an Xbox controller.
Freeze 5 dec., 2012 @ 2:21pm 
Xbox controller, definitely.
MasterofHubes 5 dec., 2012 @ 3:25pm 
Xbox is joystick correct?
Editat ultima dată de MasterofHubes; 5 dec., 2012 @ 3:25pm
Tuevon 6 dec., 2012 @ 4:57pm 
Do none of you seriously know what the Joystick is? This isn't the Joystick part of the controllers from Xbox controllers. This is the classic Atari-like controllers, with one central stick and a series of button on and around the stick. Looking at badspot.us, I would find it much less likely that he would've made Perennial for a joystick as defined by Xbox, than that of the classic Atari-age joysticks.
Freeze 9 dec., 2012 @ 5:15am 
Not many people have old joysticks that work for PC lying around.
EdisonRaptor 16 ian., 2013 @ 7:08pm 
Exbax.
Half-Crispy 2: Episode 2 Part 2 1 apr., 2013 @ 2:03am 
I know this is kinda old, but I want to clear something up here.

Tuevon a scris:
Do none of you seriously know what the Joystick is? This isn't the Joystick part of the controllers from Xbox controllers. This is the classic Atari-like controllers, with one central stick and a series of button on and around the stick. Looking at badspot.us, I would find it much less likely that he would've made Perennial for a joystick as defined by Xbox, than that of the classic Atari-age joysticks.
Computers define joysticks as controllers that you plug into your computer. Because the Xbox controller can do this, it's a joystick. You can even buy one of those weird controllers from that old city gaming store and it would be considered a joystick according to your computer.
Devianc3 7 apr., 2013 @ 8:34am 
Definently controller.
andre_aggasi ︻デ┳═ー 5 iul., 2013 @ 12:01am 
i wouldnt mind keyboard or xbox controller either either wont hurt thanks =)
Mark 5 iul., 2013 @ 6:16pm 
Freeze a scris:
Not many people have old joysticks that work for PC lying around.

Crispy a scris:
I know this is kinda old, but I want to clear something up here.

Tuevon a scris:
Computers define joysticks as controllers that you plug into your computer. Because the Xbox controller can do this, it's a joystick. You can even buy one of those weird controllers from that old city gaming store and it would be considered a joystick according to your computer.
how much would that cost
andre_aggasi ︻デ┳═ー 5 iul., 2013 @ 8:40pm 
lol
andre_aggasi ︻デ┳═ー 5 iul., 2013 @ 8:41pm 
too tired to read all that
Mark 6 iul., 2013 @ 8:02am 
lol
andre_aggasi ︻デ┳═ー 8 iul., 2013 @ 11:52pm 
I know ay XD
Mark 11 iul., 2013 @ 9:51am 
NNOOOOOOOOOOOO
Afişate 1-15 din 30 de comentarii