Dieses Spiel hat grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Perennial
Tuevon 2. Dez. 2012 um 17:01 Uhr
Joystick vs Keyboard
Title says it all. For those who have tried the demo with both joystick and keyboard, what are your thoughts on each? Preferences? Which added most to the game?
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 30
< >
Tonkka 3. Dez. 2012 um 11:28 Uhr 
I would prefer to use an Xbox controller.
Freeze 5. Dez. 2012 um 14:21 Uhr 
Xbox controller, definitely.
Hubes 5. Dez. 2012 um 15:25 Uhr 
Xbox is joystick correct?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hubes; 5. Dez. 2012 um 15:25 Uhr
Tuevon 6. Dez. 2012 um 16:57 Uhr 
Do none of you seriously know what the Joystick is? This isn't the Joystick part of the controllers from Xbox controllers. This is the classic Atari-like controllers, with one central stick and a series of button on and around the stick. Looking at badspot.us, I would find it much less likely that he would've made Perennial for a joystick as defined by Xbox, than that of the classic Atari-age joysticks.
Freeze 9. Dez. 2012 um 5:15 Uhr 
Not many people have old joysticks that work for PC lying around.
EdisonRaptor 16. Jan. 2013 um 19:08 Uhr 
Exbax.
Crispy 1. Apr. 2013 um 2:03 Uhr 
I know this is kinda old, but I want to clear something up here.

Ursprünglich geschrieben von Tuevon:
Do none of you seriously know what the Joystick is? This isn't the Joystick part of the controllers from Xbox controllers. This is the classic Atari-like controllers, with one central stick and a series of button on and around the stick. Looking at badspot.us, I would find it much less likely that he would've made Perennial for a joystick as defined by Xbox, than that of the classic Atari-age joysticks.
Computers define joysticks as controllers that you plug into your computer. Because the Xbox controller can do this, it's a joystick. You can even buy one of those weird controllers from that old city gaming store and it would be considered a joystick according to your computer.
Devianc3 7. Apr. 2013 um 8:34 Uhr 
Definently controller.
Andre__ 5. Juli 2013 um 0:01 Uhr 
i wouldnt mind keyboard or xbox controller either either wont hurt thanks =)
Mark 5. Juli 2013 um 18:16 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Freeze:
Not many people have old joysticks that work for PC lying around.

Ursprünglich geschrieben von Crispy:
I know this is kinda old, but I want to clear something up here.

Ursprünglich geschrieben von Tuevon:
Computers define joysticks as controllers that you plug into your computer. Because the Xbox controller can do this, it's a joystick. You can even buy one of those weird controllers from that old city gaming store and it would be considered a joystick according to your computer.
how much would that cost
Andre__ 5. Juli 2013 um 20:40 Uhr 
lol
Andre__ 5. Juli 2013 um 20:41 Uhr 
too tired to read all that
Mark 6. Juli 2013 um 8:02 Uhr 
lol
Andre__ 8. Juli 2013 um 23:52 Uhr 
I know ay XD
Mark 11. Juli 2013 um 9:51 Uhr 
NNOOOOOOOOOOOO
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 30