Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Perennial
Tuevon 2 dec 2012 om 5:01nm
Joystick vs Keyboard
Title says it all. For those who have tried the demo with both joystick and keyboard, what are your thoughts on each? Preferences? Which added most to the game?
1-15 van 30 reacties weergegeven
< >
Tonkka 3 dec 2012 om 11:28vm 
I would prefer to use an Xbox controller.
Freeze 5 dec 2012 om 2:21nm 
Xbox controller, definitely.
MasterofHubes 5 dec 2012 om 3:25nm 
Xbox is joystick correct?
Laatst bewerkt door MasterofHubes; 5 dec 2012 om 3:25nm
Tuevon 6 dec 2012 om 4:57nm 
Do none of you seriously know what the Joystick is? This isn't the Joystick part of the controllers from Xbox controllers. This is the classic Atari-like controllers, with one central stick and a series of button on and around the stick. Looking at badspot.us, I would find it much less likely that he would've made Perennial for a joystick as defined by Xbox, than that of the classic Atari-age joysticks.
Freeze 9 dec 2012 om 5:15vm 
Not many people have old joysticks that work for PC lying around.
EdisonRaptor 16 jan 2013 om 7:08nm 
Exbax.
Crispy 1 apr 2013 om 2:03vm 
I know this is kinda old, but I want to clear something up here.

Origineel geplaatst door Tuevon:
Do none of you seriously know what the Joystick is? This isn't the Joystick part of the controllers from Xbox controllers. This is the classic Atari-like controllers, with one central stick and a series of button on and around the stick. Looking at badspot.us, I would find it much less likely that he would've made Perennial for a joystick as defined by Xbox, than that of the classic Atari-age joysticks.
Computers define joysticks as controllers that you plug into your computer. Because the Xbox controller can do this, it's a joystick. You can even buy one of those weird controllers from that old city gaming store and it would be considered a joystick according to your computer.
Pr3dator 7 apr 2013 om 8:34vm 
Definently controller.
Andre_Aggasi 5 jul 2013 om 12:01vm 
i wouldnt mind keyboard or xbox controller either either wont hurt thanks =)
Mark 5 jul 2013 om 6:16nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Freeze:
Not many people have old joysticks that work for PC lying around.

Origineel geplaatst door Crispy:
I know this is kinda old, but I want to clear something up here.

Origineel geplaatst door Tuevon:
Computers define joysticks as controllers that you plug into your computer. Because the Xbox controller can do this, it's a joystick. You can even buy one of those weird controllers from that old city gaming store and it would be considered a joystick according to your computer.
how much would that cost
Andre_Aggasi 5 jul 2013 om 8:40nm 
lol
Andre_Aggasi 5 jul 2013 om 8:41nm 
too tired to read all that
Mark 6 jul 2013 om 8:02vm 
lol
Andre_Aggasi 8 jul 2013 om 11:52nm 
I know ay XD
Mark 11 jul 2013 om 9:51vm 
NNOOOOOOOOOOOO
1-15 van 30 reacties weergegeven