Ez a játék már elérhető a Steamen!

Köszönjük, hogy segítettél kiválasztani ezt a játékot Steames terjesztésre. Tovább információ, köztük hivatkozás a Steam áruházi oldalra, alább látható.

Tiny Barbarian DX
Nicholas Steel 2013. okt. 3. @ de. 9:51
Feature Request: Prevent Display Turning Off
Please implement a method of preventing the display turning off/'screen saver activating' components of the Windows Power Saving settings/Screensaver settings.

Kinda annoying playing with a gamepad and then suddenly the screen goes in to Standby mode or the Screensaver appears.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Nicholas Steel; 2013. okt. 3. @ de. 9:53
18/8 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
gsilverfish  [Fejlesztő] 2013. okt. 3. @ du. 12:24 
We'll be looking into this, thanks again for the feedback.

Edit: I'd like to hear from others who are or are not experiencing this problem as well. This may be some OS variation or configuration, it doesn't happen on my system.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: gsilverfish; 2013. okt. 3. @ du. 12:52
Nicholas Steel 2013. okt. 3. @ du. 6:29 
Windows 7 x64
Logitech Precision gamepad (Direct Input)

Image of power setting: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/franpa/Untitled_zps4926846a.png~original
Nicholas Steel 2013. nov. 2. @ du. 10:16 
It only happens when using a gamepad, as Microsoft seems to think gamepad input isn't important enough to interrupt screen savers/power saving features.

Anyways, has there been any publicly released updates to the game since you gave me the version that removes gamepad polling?
gsilverfish  [Fejlesztő] 2013. nov. 4. @ du. 1:51 
Not yet, it'll be coming real soon though, and it'll address your issues with the save location and missed landing strikes as well.

Is there any setting external to the game that might allow you to change how Windows views the gamepad inputs, or even not run the screen saver at all while the game is running?
Nicholas Steel 2013. nov. 6. @ du. 12:31 
gsilverfish eredeti hozzászólása:
Not yet, it'll be coming real soon though, and it'll address your issues with the save location and missed landing strikes as well.
Awesome news!

gsilverfish eredeti hozzászólása:
Is there any setting external to the game that might allow you to change how Windows views the gamepad inputs, or even not run the screen saver at all while the game is running?
Not that I'm aware of, various technically adept people (like Byuu for Bsnes emulator) have commented in the past on the issue as he doesn't like implementing platform specific tweaks to work around dumb stuff.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Nicholas Steel; 2013. nov. 6. @ du. 12:34
Nicholas Steel 2013. dec. 10. @ de. 5:14 
Lol, so this game has landed on Steam? I was kinda waiting for a response to this thread and re-download an updated stand alone copy instead of a copy from Steam that may/may not have resolved this issue.
gsilverfish  [Fejlesztő] 2013. dec. 10. @ du. 3:59 
Sorry, Nicholas! Yes, it's on Steam now and the changes we talked about are in, except unfortunately the one that is the subjectline for this thread. We're a little behind getting the stand-alone version up to date but it will be done soon. Thanks for your patience.
Nicholas Steel 2013. dec. 10. @ du. 7:14 
No problem.
18/8 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50