This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Darkfall Unholy Wars
Clue Dec 29, 2012 @ 2:00pm
[NA] The Vast Clan Recruiting
The Vast is a group of around 10 players currently, but we're looking for more deticated players to help us take and defend a player town. We've been playing beta for almost two weeks now and we can easily help newer players figure out the controls and good farming spots.

We have a private mumble server and a website, Add me on steam or visit: http://www.thevastguild.com/thevast/ and apply on the forum.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
narwhal Jan 4, 2013 @ 9:30pm 
The Vast is also part of a larger Alliance with many large and experienced guilds. We've taken part in some of the early large-scale battles in Agon, and will be an experienced force by the time launch comes. If you want to be part of an imporant group, and have tight-knit strategy and communication, you can add me Steamfriends and we can walk you through the game once beta ages a bit more.
Last edited by narwhal; Jan 4, 2013 @ 9:30pm
FLG Jan 5, 2013 @ 10:26pm 
hey, i'm looking to join a clan, sounds good. i sent you an add on steam
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50