This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Darkfall Unholy Wars
jeffblair3 Dec 19, 2012 @ 1:59pm
so wait...
its best to just wait tell it comes out on steam..than it will be ready.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
IluvPiracy Dec 20, 2012 @ 9:04am 
dont do either game is vaporware. You have been warned.
Last edited by IluvPiracy; Dec 20, 2012 @ 9:04am
Kal Morte Dec 24, 2012 @ 6:48am 
Game is not vaporware. There is an open beta happening right now if you pre-order the game at darkfallonline.com. The game got pushed back to coincide with Steam release, which is good because they are taking a lot of feedback from the players and fixing/changing some stuff.
Dax Mavid Dec 25, 2012 @ 7:16pm 
This game is going to load its supporters with dissappointment when it comes out. I've seen their work with the original Darkfalls online, it was total hype first and then frowned upon and forgotten.
[SiN]wems Dec 27, 2012 @ 1:09am 
thats not true at all [mug]pisir. It is regarded as one of the best PvP games ever made. Most of us who played when DFO launched cannot wait to play a newly updated darkfall for another launch. This is one of the best games I have ever played. Sure, the graphics aren't the best... but graphics isn't what makes a good game.
RagnarokDel Dec 27, 2012 @ 4:18am 
Originally posted by wems:
thats not true at all [mug]pisir. It is regarded as one of the best PvP games ever made. Most of us who played when DFO launched cannot wait to play a newly updated darkfall for another launch. This is one of the best games I have ever played. Sure, the graphics aren't the best... but graphics isn't what makes a good game.
tell me of one game that really has better graphics in a mmorpg world using fps combat? Planetside 2? yeah right. everyone is exactly the same except for vehicules. All the bases are copies of each other.
mecamind Dec 28, 2012 @ 9:37am 
Buyer beware! This game is actually in worse shape than the original darkfall which i purchased and played last year, its buggy combat is disconnected, graphics are even worse that darkfall the original.

The only thing that's been updated well is the UI other than that its a total mess even for a beta! I was a returning player so i got a discounted rate and i wish i could refund it its that bad! and the character models and animations are far worse than the old game, buyers beware!
Last edited by mecamind; Dec 28, 2012 @ 9:37am
(J) Dec 30, 2012 @ 2:23pm 
I've heard a few people state that the beta is so unstable right now.. That the servers go down constantly and they character wipe almost every single day.
Last edited by (J); Dec 30, 2012 @ 2:23pm
RagnarokDel Dec 31, 2012 @ 10:50am 
it's not released yet off steam either.
Narwhal Jan 4, 2013 @ 9:40pm 
"I've heard a few people state that the beta is so unstable right now", second hand information is never useful information. They've wiped twice in a 3 week period.
Mr Wolf Jan 5, 2013 @ 6:12am 
Look at all the dumb ♥♥♥♥s in this thread, It's in beta now and it will be unstable but it'll be fixed, it's beta not release and yes they have wiped alot because it's beta, not release.

If these things are happening on release then please go ahead and whine but while it is in beta don't even bother.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50