This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Darkfall Unholy Wars
Stratiatus Dec 10, 2012 @ 7:39am
Pre-Orders?
I've been waiting for a while now as everyone else and im full of excitement, When is this pre-order??
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
wreatch Dec 10, 2012 @ 8:00am 
Today. Maybe.
(CGL)$ickBean Dec 10, 2012 @ 9:40am 
I doubt it is even released on time. Or even this year.
(RAGE)Gumbo Dec 10, 2012 @ 10:09am 
IDK it may have came up for a min or 2 because this site is down
http://www.darkfallonline.com/UW either they took it down to put up the real site or it was hit with so many hits that it went down NO TELLIN
Taymullah Hamad Bin Abdel El Abu Dec 10, 2012 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by (Rage)Gonzo:
IDK it may have came up for a min or 2 because this site is down
http://www.darkfallonline.com/UW either they took it down to put up the real site or it was hit with so many hits that it went down NO TELLIN

It's not in caps.
twitch.tv/MedienGulli Dec 10, 2012 @ 12:04pm 
well yeah ... the page isnt down... type UW in small
Kane Hart Dec 10, 2012 @ 12:06pm 
hes just a troll.
narcowski Dec 10, 2012 @ 2:44pm 
Aventurine said there would "maybe" be a pre-order today, but that it didn't look likely. You will be able to buy the game come release day.
wems Dec 10, 2012 @ 6:42pm 
so we can all buy the game and download it on wednesday... man it would be nice to give us a few days to DL the game. I'm having flashbacks to DF1 release
narcowski Dec 10, 2012 @ 7:08pm 
@wems: This is already better than Darkfall 1's release, where the early pre-order link given explicitly to beta testers was leaked to the general public, flooding and crashing the purchase system server. That said, I agree that it would be nice to at least be able to download the client ahead of time. I was in the DF1 beta so I had all the files and got in right away, but I heard the download speed was terrible for those who were just getting the game and not using the .torrent option.
wems Dec 10, 2012 @ 7:25pm 
yeah I remember just trying to purchase the game was horrible. I would take naps and wake up at the "time" they said they would release it and try to get the game and have to end up trying the next day and then downloading it was a nightmare until I get the torrent fired up.
landbruk Dec 10, 2012 @ 9:16pm 
Still no news at all from this company 2days before a release date that's already been pushed back. With a company like this running things it's dead before it's started.
(RAGE)Gumbo Dec 10, 2012 @ 9:18pm 
go masterbait and get ur emotions down!!!
[DH] Kainzo Dec 11, 2012 @ 8:11am 
It's going to go up in flames!
[DH] Kainzo Dec 11, 2012 @ 8:12am 
Originally posted by Kane -:
hes just a troll.
Less abusing my name, hooker.
Spinks1989 Dec 11, 2012 @ 8:24am 
really good game, bad company, it's worth the hassle to play it.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50