Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Darkfall Unholy Wars
Razqua 9 Ara 2012 @ 4:36pm
Anyone interested in a RP clan?
In a sandbox game like this I think it would be allot of fun to have political rp. Id be happy to set it up if I get enough interested people. You have to play on the NA servers if you wanna join up. We would also be participating in pvp wars and hopfully creating an empire in game. Please keep in mind my experience in the original game was short so Im somwhat new. It wasnt because I didnt like the game but I couldnt afford to subscribe at the time. Im thinking if we actually do this Ill structure it in a similar way to the Roman Republic. It will be an open discussion between members as to how we do it so nothing is set in stone.
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
< >
wems 9 Ara 2012 @ 6:23pm 
there are quite a few already. I remember the biggest alliance in the early EU days was ran by a hardcore RP guild. They recently posted in the official darkfall forums that they will be returning (in their awkward RP fashion) Duchy of Wessex or something like that.
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50