Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Darkfall Unholy Wars
stubot1 3 dec 2012 om 5:03nm
OMG Why Play Full Loot Game???
So I spend all day working for my hard-earned loot, only to walk outside and get griefed by a bunch of pkers and lose all my loot... I don't understand why I should subject myself to this HORRIBLE PAIN and MISERY... WHY??

I want to simply sit back and watch my character own everything with flying pretty colors with a couple clicks of the mouse and taps of the spacebar. For the RARE occasions when I do die, I want to GET ACHIEVEMENTS detailing my epic failures in a log and get points for the highest variety of death achievements that I get.. The prettier the graphics, the more ownage, the more achievements, and the more loot I get, the better, PERIOD. Is this too much to ask for in an MMO / ANY GAME???

Alright, so for all you gamers out there, I ask you one simple question. WHY DO YOU PLAY GAMES??? I mean seriously, when you're 'PLAYING' 99.9% of the games out there, you might as well be watching a TV SHOW of your AWESOME character traversing and completing pre-made content designed to AMAZE you for a couple hours. Aren't you tired of throwing your money on games specifically designed to last for a 10-30 hours of gameplay and then be thrown in the trash after you complete the content?

So, If you find yourself still thinking... I don't know full loot pvp sounds like it will just be a boring griefer fest... you couldn't be more wrong. You can't GET GRIEFED in darkfall, you only lose what you CHOOSE to lose, and that's the name of the game, it's not that hard people. Join a clan, take over a city with naval / land sieges and fight for glory. See you in the battlefield.

Yours truly,
A Darkfall fanboi
1-15 van 53 reacties weergegeven
< >
(Rage)Gonzo 3 dec 2012 om 5:25nm 
HERE HERE!!!
[BH] Akesha 3 dec 2012 om 5:54nm 
darkfall 1.0 was a fail and darkfall unholy wars will be fail too. why? because the griefers, pks etc. will kill the people who wants to craft or pve more than fighting players. the server will be empty like darkfall 1.0 ... there are no rules and this is the fail !
but i will play it, to see the fail again :)
Maati 3 dec 2012 om 5:54nm 
go drink tea in world of warcraft. and mas....
[BH] Akesha 3 dec 2012 om 5:58nm 
wow is ♥♥♥♥ and maati this asnwer quali you for the griefers i mean lol
Vashavin 3 dec 2012 om 6:11nm 
If you played the first Darkfall then you'd know that loot doesn't mean anything, I played three trial accounts and within a couple of days on each I had my bank filled with spare loot. Oh EM GEE I got pk'd QQ.. lemme just walk to my bank and regear since I only have about 40 sets left. If you don't like full loot then there are 1,000,000 other mmo's for you, I'm soooo sorry that not every game is tailor made to your specifications and desires... What can I say.. carebears.
[BH] Akesha 3 dec 2012 om 6:19nm 
the game have potential but the people who play it are really immature. look at the forum, there isnt much to say. oh wait, carebear is the word you will hear often, if you say anything against darkfall :)
jjguzzardo 3 dec 2012 om 6:52nm 
Dont assume that just because YOU hate full loot that EVERYONE is going to hate it. It's funny how some people just assume that what they like is the baseline for everyone in the world. Most of us that play these games like it and enjoy the sense of danger it provides. The person who mentioned building up their player for years and then losing everything obviously has not ever played this game. All gear is pretty much crafted and the same crafted gear (lower quality in many cases) drops off mobs. In DF1, I often had multiple sets of gear in the bank in case i was killed. It is true that higher quality gear, crafted from rare items can be painful to lose but even these can be replaced, though it may be very difficult. This game appeals to those of us who grew up with UO and enjoy the sense of danger full loot provides. If you're under 25 then you're whole percpective on MMO's is going to be skewed by WoW and games like WoW so it's likely you're not going to get it and you don't really need to. So you just do you're thing and let us do ours :)
whet 3 dec 2012 om 6:56nm 
Most people i played with were 30+ years old and very nice,
anyway, a fun fact in Darkfall always was that the most immature and simple minded players (a portion of them are pretty good pvpers) were just clanhopping for a few weeks/months and then all ended up in the same "we are pwnage" scumbag clans. After a while they got mad at each other (reasons like, a clanmember interupts a friendly duel), splittet up and had some "real men" discussions on the forums afterwards. If you were lucky you got some vid on youtube of their voicecom raging at each other.
So you had two clans from then, wich of course disbanded , they startet clanhopping again, in between some of them eventually joined a big "zerg" alliance in a war , but after that they always came back together in the same clan.
You will see this in UW too, its like a neverending somehow funny but cruel and dumb commedy show. Just imagin the madness that unfolds when you gank and loot one of these...
Then you have the lonely wolf griefers (along with some roleplayers wich are rare nowdays), like ginger, who is quite a legend in darkfall and eve, but these people are more fun (sometimes even enjoyable) than threatening. Its not that hard to avoid them.
There are some players that just go for newbies to train pvp and see how it is, but these getting borred of this realy fast. They rather res after that because they feeling guilty of killing a new player and often offer some help.
Some are just looking for real challanges or profitable pvp wich you cant realy get at the newb areas. You can go on and on, sometimes Darkall reflects our society very accurate...

In conclusion i can say, join a decent clan, this is one of the most crucial factors in Darkfall to participate in everything the game has to offer. Rolling Solo is nice too, but i had the most epic moments with my clanmates.

And just a reminder for the noobs, Forumfall is a game of its own.
Laatst bewerkt door whet; 3 dec 2012 om 9:49nm
JJK 3 dec 2012 om 8:08nm 
tl;dr

op should be playing happy pony land 2000
(Rage)Gonzo 3 dec 2012 om 8:18nm 
hate it or love it it GOT THE GREEN LIGHT ♥♥♥♥♥ES!!!
Many-Named 3 dec 2012 om 9:29nm 
I was about to give you a fitting answer for such a carebearish title, but by second paragraph I got it :)
Zushakon 3 dec 2012 om 10:33nm 
Carebear ♥♥♥♥♥♥s! If you are not intelligent enough to realize that the risk vs reward is what makes a game fun, you are lost ♥♥♥♥ing causes, get ♥♥♥♥ on!
Zushakon 3 dec 2012 om 10:35nm 
Seriously though, just because you are bad at games and just want to be handheld like a baby, don't assume everyone else is just a baby too.
Silent WidowMaker 3 dec 2012 om 11:33nm 
Oh noes my Pixels!!! <- so I thought. Second Paragraph-

Quote stubot1
"Alright, so for all you gamers out there, I ask you one simple question. WHY DO YOU PLAY GAMES??? I mean seriously, when you're 'PLAYING' 99.9% of the games out there, you might as well be watching a TV SHOW of your AWESOME character traversing and completing pre-made content designed to AMAZE you for a couple hours. Aren't you tired of throwing your money on games specifically designed to last for a 10-30 hours of gameplay and then be thrown in the trash after you complete the content?"

If your looking for a new drug, and doesn't involve injesting, poking, snorting, or smoking. I recommend this game. #Addict, ah come on everyones doing it.

Firzenizer 4 dec 2012 om 2:16vm 
Well said :P Can't wait one more week :O
1-15 van 53 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50