Эта игра уже доступна в Steam!

Спасибо, что помогли этой игре оказаться в магазине Steam. Более подробную информацию, включая ссылку на страницу в магазине, вы можете найти ниже.

Darkfall Unholy Wars
inDef 1 дек, 2012 в 16:14
Long time Darkfall vet, ask me anything you'd like to know!
I'd like to welcome all the new faces here to our growing Darkfall community.

I played Darkfall for a long time and I know just about everything there is to know about the new and old game. I'm ready and willing to answer any and all questions any newcomers have about the game (new or old) and I look forward to helping you guys understand why DF:UW will be the best MMO on the market.
Показано 115 из 37 комментариев
< >
[DO] Anselm 1 дек, 2012 в 17:32 
Who is the maddest bro?
[MoAK] Skull1Death 1 дек, 2012 в 19:10 
is darkfall unholy wars an expansion or a new game.
Silent WidowMaker 1 дек, 2012 в 19:22 
its a new game.
inDef 1 дек, 2012 в 19:32 
Изначально опубликовано Jawsome:
Who is the maddest bro?

Easily Siege force

Изначально опубликовано Skull1Death:
is darkfall unholy wars an expansion or a new game.

It is a completely new game that is basically a redo of the first game with emphasis on fixing all the things that were wrong with the first game.
Zushakon 1 дек, 2012 в 20:37 
Ginger is pretty mad too bro
[abso] Beleg 1 дек, 2012 в 21:37 
Do you even lift?
Genocide 2 дек, 2012 в 3:25 
Is there no pre order or download options? Should I download the old client and activate my old account?
Soulreaver 2 дек, 2012 в 3:59 
preorders should be this week coming up starting around dec 3 keep an eye on the news section of darkfall/forurms. it will be posted there as soon as its available.http://forums.darkfallonline.com/
Последний раз отредактировал Soulreaver; 2 дек, 2012 в 4:00
regularpeople 2 дек, 2012 в 4:13 
Изначально опубликовано abso Beleg:
Do you even lift?
Ahahaha i miss darkfall i cant wait
Dab0 2 дек, 2012 в 6:49 
If I purchased the original Darkfall, will I have to buy this new version as well?

Extra info: I bought the EU Darkfall, but had my account transferred to the US servers.
Nat 2 дек, 2012 в 7:35 
Dab0, no. You don't need to repurchase Darkfall if you own the original client, just a subscription on launch day. According to AV, an account can have two characters - one on EU, one on NA.
Ookoo 2 дек, 2012 в 7:36 
Изначально опубликовано Dab0:
If I purchased the original Darkfall, will I have to buy this new version as well?

Extra info: I bought the EU Darkfall, but had my account transferred to the US servers.

From what Aventurine has said so far, no, you should be getting the new version for free.
Orbalus 2 дек, 2012 в 8:34 
sooo... all the long hours i spent building skills and maxing the crafting professions has all gone to waste?
inDef 2 дек, 2012 в 9:59 
Изначально опубликовано Orbalus:
sooo... all the long hours i spent building skills and maxing the crafting professions has all gone to waste?
If you did those things and then never used them, then yes it was a waste. If you did those things and you played the game constantly using your crafting and player skills...then no it wasn't a waste.
Stiffi136 2 дек, 2012 в 11:05 
is king manus still playing? :)
Показано 115 из 37 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50