Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Vă mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în a face ca acest joc să fie selecţionat pentru distribuţie via Steam. Mai multe informaţii cât şi un link către pagina de magazin pot fi găsite mai jos.

Darkfall Unholy Wars
inDef 1 dec., 2012 @ 4:14pm
Long time Darkfall vet, ask me anything you'd like to know!
I'd like to welcome all the new faces here to our growing Darkfall community.

I played Darkfall for a long time and I know just about everything there is to know about the new and old game. I'm ready and willing to answer any and all questions any newcomers have about the game (new or old) and I look forward to helping you guys understand why DF:UW will be the best MMO on the market.
Afişate 1-15 din 37 de comentarii
< >
[DO] Anselm 1 dec., 2012 @ 5:32pm 
Who is the maddest bro?
Skull1Death 1 dec., 2012 @ 7:10pm 
is darkfall unholy wars an expansion or a new game.
Silent WidowMaker 1 dec., 2012 @ 7:22pm 
its a new game.
inDef 1 dec., 2012 @ 7:32pm 
Jawsome a scris:
Who is the maddest bro?

Easily Siege force

Skull1Death a scris:
is darkfall unholy wars an expansion or a new game.

It is a completely new game that is basically a redo of the first game with emphasis on fixing all the things that were wrong with the first game.
Zushakon 1 dec., 2012 @ 8:37pm 
Ginger is pretty mad too bro
[abso] Beleg 1 dec., 2012 @ 9:37pm 
Do you even lift?
Genocide 2 dec., 2012 @ 3:25am 
Is there no pre order or download options? Should I download the old client and activate my old account?
Soulreaver 2 dec., 2012 @ 3:59am 
preorders should be this week coming up starting around dec 3 keep an eye on the news section of darkfall/forurms. it will be posted there as soon as its available.http://forums.darkfallonline.com/
regularpeople 2 dec., 2012 @ 4:13am 
abso Beleg a scris:
Do you even lift?
Ahahaha i miss darkfall i cant wait
Dab0 2 dec., 2012 @ 6:49am 
If I purchased the original Darkfall, will I have to buy this new version as well?

Extra info: I bought the EU Darkfall, but had my account transferred to the US servers.
Nat 2 dec., 2012 @ 7:35am 
Dab0, no. You don't need to repurchase Darkfall if you own the original client, just a subscription on launch day. According to AV, an account can have two characters - one on EU, one on NA.
Ookoo 2 dec., 2012 @ 7:36am 
Dab0 a scris:
If I purchased the original Darkfall, will I have to buy this new version as well?

Extra info: I bought the EU Darkfall, but had my account transferred to the US servers.

From what Aventurine has said so far, no, you should be getting the new version for free.
Orbalus 2 dec., 2012 @ 8:34am 
sooo... all the long hours i spent building skills and maxing the crafting professions has all gone to waste?
inDef 2 dec., 2012 @ 9:59am 
Orbalus a scris:
sooo... all the long hours i spent building skills and maxing the crafting professions has all gone to waste?
If you did those things and then never used them, then yes it was a waste. If you did those things and you played the game constantly using your crafting and player skills...then no it wasn't a waste.
Stiffi136 2 dec., 2012 @ 11:05am 
is king manus still playing? :)
Afişate 1-15 din 37 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50