Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Darkfall Unholy Wars
inDef 1 декември 2012 в 4:14след.
Long time Darkfall vet, ask me anything you'd like to know!
I'd like to welcome all the new faces here to our growing Darkfall community.

I played Darkfall for a long time and I know just about everything there is to know about the new and old game. I'm ready and willing to answer any and all questions any newcomers have about the game (new or old) and I look forward to helping you guys understand why DF:UW will be the best MMO on the market.
Показване на 1-15 от 37 коментара
< >
[DO] Anselm 1 декември 2012 в 5:32след. 
Who is the maddest bro?
Skull1Death 1 декември 2012 в 7:10след. 
is darkfall unholy wars an expansion or a new game.
Silent WidowMaker 1 декември 2012 в 7:22след. 
its a new game.
inDef 1 декември 2012 в 7:32след. 
Първоначално публикувано от Jawsome:
Who is the maddest bro?

Easily Siege force

Първоначално публикувано от Skull1Death:
is darkfall unholy wars an expansion or a new game.

It is a completely new game that is basically a redo of the first game with emphasis on fixing all the things that were wrong with the first game.
Zushakon 1 декември 2012 в 8:37след. 
Ginger is pretty mad too bro
[abso] Beleg 1 декември 2012 в 9:37след. 
Do you even lift?
Genocide 2 декември 2012 в 3:25сут. 
Is there no pre order or download options? Should I download the old client and activate my old account?
Soulreaver 2 декември 2012 в 3:59сут. 
preorders should be this week coming up starting around dec 3 keep an eye on the news section of darkfall/forurms. it will be posted there as soon as its available.http://forums.darkfallonline.com/
regularpeople 2 декември 2012 в 4:13сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от abso Beleg:
Do you even lift?
Ahahaha i miss darkfall i cant wait
Dab0 2 декември 2012 в 6:49сут. 
If I purchased the original Darkfall, will I have to buy this new version as well?

Extra info: I bought the EU Darkfall, but had my account transferred to the US servers.
Nat 2 декември 2012 в 7:35сут. 
Dab0, no. You don't need to repurchase Darkfall if you own the original client, just a subscription on launch day. According to AV, an account can have two characters - one on EU, one on NA.
Ookoo 2 декември 2012 в 7:36сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Dab0:
If I purchased the original Darkfall, will I have to buy this new version as well?

Extra info: I bought the EU Darkfall, but had my account transferred to the US servers.

From what Aventurine has said so far, no, you should be getting the new version for free.
Orbalus 2 декември 2012 в 8:34сут. 
sooo... all the long hours i spent building skills and maxing the crafting professions has all gone to waste?
inDef 2 декември 2012 в 9:59сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Orbalus:
sooo... all the long hours i spent building skills and maxing the crafting professions has all gone to waste?
If you did those things and then never used them, then yes it was a waste. If you did those things and you played the game constantly using your crafting and player skills...then no it wasn't a waste.
Stiffi136 2 декември 2012 в 11:05сут. 
is king manus still playing? :)
Показване на 1-15 от 37 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50