Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Artillery Sentry
overwatch steals from tf2 not the other way around
this is just a bad ripoff of a bad ripoff of a remake of a bad idea.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 69 comments
Jesus Saves Nov 7, 2017 @ 7:53am 
no tf2 is best
WizardAria Nov 9, 2017 @ 12:20pm 
Sentrys were in tf2 before overwatch had sentrys. This isnt ripping off overwatch you dimwit
i'll mog you Nov 9, 2017 @ 6:05pm 
LOL im not talking about senterys in general, but this specific design of sentary. the top of the level 3 is practically identicle to the laser cutter things in uprising. and the design of the barrels is a recolored, slightl;y shrunk arms from torbs level 2. How do you not see the similaritys? Its no coincedince, just like its no coincedence their suicide robots (again from uprising) flowed a nearly identicle sea mine philosiphy for the top half.
what i mean in this post when i say "overwatch steals from tf2 not the other way around" while over watch might be "influinced" by tf2, that dosen mean tf2 needs to sink to its level
Smudgeroni Nov 12, 2017 @ 8:59am 
this is a community made model, idiot.
i'll mog you Nov 12, 2017 @ 11:07am 
you need to get better at making bait
The Ninjaneer Nov 13, 2017 @ 9:52am 
Its like: hey torbs turret has 1 barrel then 2 and in ult it also gets a rocket launcher RIPOFFFF!!!1!!!!!!!1!
i'll mog you Nov 13, 2017 @ 4:57pm 
now thats good bait, im not talking about the concept of the sentery (barrel number, rocket launcher on top) that overwatch shamelessly ripped off of tf2, im talking about the creator of this particular weaopn essentally reusing parts of overwatch items
Epo Nov 19, 2017 @ 12:44pm 
Originally posted by paper:
LOL im not talking about senterys in general, but this specific design of sentary. the top of the level 3 is practically identicle to the laser cutter things in uprising. and the design of the barrels is a recolored, slightl;y shrunk arms from torbs level 2. How do you not see the similaritys? Its no coincedince, just like its no coincedence their suicide robots (again from uprising) flowed a nearly identicle sea mine philosiphy for the top half.
what i mean in this post when i say "overwatch steals from tf2 not the other way around" while over watch might be "influinced" by tf2, that dosen mean tf2 needs to sink to its level

Not really, Trobs turret barrels open up at the end and frankly both look like traditional barrels for a sentry. There's not much room for difference in that regard. The laser cutters from the uprising event have a round design to their weapon, whereas the level three sentry rockets have a square design. There are clear differences between the two sentries, except for the basic parts that all sentries are going to be similar in, which you already said you're not focusing on.
Ray (Banned) Dec 15, 2017 @ 9:25am 
><(((((>
Last edited by Ray; Dec 15, 2017 @ 9:26am
i'll mog you Dec 15, 2017 @ 10:49pm 
thanks for reminding me to tell epopolis there wrong
ur wrong
TangyTango Dec 27, 2017 @ 6:38pm 
Saying this is a ripoff is stupid just because they had similar ideas doesnt make them the same like how all fps games would be a "Ripoff" Of goldengun
i'll mog you Dec 30, 2017 @ 8:02pm 
its one thing taking an idea, but essentally copying a model is another
CreativeCipher Dec 31, 2017 @ 4:05pm 
i don't know if i'm looking at the wrong image, but they don't look the same at all
MoldyFred Jan 2, 2018 @ 12:40pm 
I don't care if this is a ripoff. I like the style of it. So please vote on it.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/overwatch/images/1/12/Torbjorn_Reference_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160502194817

OK maybe it's identical to the ones in on overwatch. But I don't care
Pickles Jan 13, 2018 @ 10:01am 
Eh, I wouldn't call it a ripoff. While I notice similarities between the two, this sentry in question resembles the TF2 level 3 sentry more. Just a different skin.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 69 comments
Per page: 1530 50