This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

The Ship: Full Steam Ahead
Shiny Turian Jan 8, 2013 @ 5:41pm
One question...
Will there be airships? Or excuse me AN airship
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
PhilipGHarris Jan 9, 2013 @ 8:24am 
One answer Shazbot. Not all ships float on water...
Shiny Turian Jan 9, 2013 @ 1:09pm 
Originally posted by PhilipGHarris:
One answer Shazbot. Not all ships float on water...

c: Okay.. and how much tea did you guys want again?
PhilipGHarris Jan 10, 2013 @ 2:44am 
Quite a lot. £128,000 was on the Kickstarter. ;)
Shiny Turian Jan 10, 2013 @ 3:14am 
Quite a lot. £128,000 was on the Kickstarter. ;)

lol, I really hope this gets off the ground! I will be sure to donate what I can! Espescially the tea! One more question.. What type of tea would you prefer? xD good luck!
PhilipGHarris Jan 15, 2013 @ 6:41am 
Ah, we're a mixed bag of folks so I'd suggest a tea selection pack would be the best. Thanks for your continued support.
171 Jan 15, 2013 @ 9:45am 
Gentlemen
Make the new The Ship a cross-platform game. I know it's kinda hard, but it's gonna make the game's popularity reach the sky and achieve its deserved place. And -why not- add some spaceship to the map cycle? ;)

I wish the best luck and loads of $ for the dev team.

Saudações brasileiras!
PhilipGHarris Jan 15, 2013 @ 4:11pm 
Thanks 171. Our ethos in Blazing Griffin is to consider all aspects an intellectual property can hold. Cross platform development is something we will always consider, but we need to ensure the expectation and need for the product is there to make it viable. As we develop the project we'll be taking these ideas into account and asking and considering what the main-stay of the community want.
Epicci Jan 16, 2013 @ 6:49am 
What engine are you going to use?
PhilipGHarris Jan 25, 2013 @ 3:30am 
Hi Epicci. Answered this question a few times now. It depends on the funds raised and the team in place. Our talented core team has experience with a number of engines but to embark on this type of project we'd be getting others in and it would be foolish to discount their skills. So its not a question we can't give a clear answer on at the moment.
-= N i K o =- Apr 11, 2013 @ 3:05pm 
(Double negative ^^")

Spaceship idea: +1
I add, then the weapons/items must fit the map (ie. hi tech, futuristic, in a not-steam-punk-manner)
[SLAG]Xander the Gamer Apr 12, 2013 @ 6:16am 
Hi Epicci. Answered this question a few times now. It depends on the funds raised and the team in place. Our talented core team has experience with a number of engines but to embark on this type of project we'd be getting others in and it would be foolish to discount their skills. So its not a question we can't give a clear answer on at the moment.
Use source if you can get the money, if that fails, use UDK

Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50