Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

Gun Disassembly 2
Noble Empire  [Разработчик] 4 дек, 2012 @ 6:23
FN P90 is released for PC version
Download PC version of Gun Disassembly
https://s3.amazonaws.com/disasm/gun_disassembly_setup_125546123.exe
Update it to the last version (click blinking icon top left)
Enter Promocode: LS0021FSK4 (REDEEM button right bottom in main menu)
Use new model FN P90 (video is added)

Help us to get the Steam!
Последний раз отредактировал Noble Empire; 4 дек, 2012 @ 6:23
Показано 115 из 18 комментариев
< >
Rocket Propelled Dancing Banana 4 дек, 2012 @ 11:01 
I'm busy, stop tempting me with these D:
Seriously though, much appreciated.

On a technical note. I had installed the demo previously posted, then I installed this one on top (likely a bad idea, I know), now when I launch the app I get a sign saying 'Can't find menu model "zis"'.
I will try uninstalling and installing the setup posted here only.

Edit: Reinstalled, updated and everything's working fine now, only redeeming the promocode remains.
Edit 2: Successfully redeemed!
Anon 5 дек, 2012 @ 3:38 
Promo code not working. Am I missing something here?
Noble Empire  [Разработчик] 5 дек, 2012 @ 3:49 
That promocode worked for 20 persons.. Someone was lucky)
Rocket Propelled Dancing Banana 5 дек, 2012 @ 10:17 
JUST 20?! wow, I was indeed lucky.
I think you really should clarify if future codes like these have an expiration, specially if it's a comparatively small number of activations.
Noble Empire  [Разработчик] 5 дек, 2012 @ 12:25 
But I see only 3 coments in this thread. I can PM promocode upon request, but we need support with new votes.
SyE?! 7 дек, 2012 @ 9:51 
Hey Noble Empire,

I loved this concept from the moment I found out about it around a week ago on Greenlight. I voted after doing some light research and finding myself utterly impressed with the potential and dedication you have for your program(s). It appears I did miss out on the P90 redeem code though, but would love to try it out if possible! Best of luck.
Noble Empire  [Разработчик] 10 дек, 2012 @ 2:43 
Изначально опубликовано SyE'gotcha!:
Hey Noble Empire,

I loved this concept from the moment I found out about it around a week ago on Greenlight. I voted after doing some light research and finding myself utterly impressed with the potential and dedication you have for your program(s). It appears I did miss out on the P90 redeem code though, but would love to try it out if possible! Best of luck.
We need your e-mail account to unlock P90 for you.
Card Counting Asshole 17 янв, 2013 @ 17:29 
Hey Noble Empire! I love the game and the whole idea, and would love to try out the p90! My email is: felixgoss@gazeta.pl! Thanks!
geke 2 июн, 2013 @ 4:12 
auhauhauhauh
Mr. White 7 июл, 2013 @ 15:40 
Great concept. Downloading now. Voted to greenlight. Would love to be able to fiddle around with the P90 as well if at all possible. Email: moridium@hotmail.com
Ruaben 7 июл, 2013 @ 17:29 
wow, I just noticed now that I was one from 20 people that redeemed the key. I fell lucky :D

Thanks
Hina 3 сен, 2013 @ 7:25 
Would i be able to try the p90 Email:EvGlaceon. I love the game BTW just wish i had the money to unlock all of it. I totaly support this going on steam. I'll also be saving for it when i get a job.
Micro3033 26 окт, 2013 @ 12:34 
nice game
Maxxes92 27 окт, 2013 @ 5:16 
nice game
1928Dillinger 20 ноя, 2013 @ 14:08 
Damn also missed out on the code,would have loved to assemble and disassemble FN P90.When this game comes out i'm definetly geting it.
Показано 115 из 18 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50