Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Gun Disassembly 2
Noble Empire  [ontwikkelaar] 4 dec 2012 om 6:23vm
FN P90 is released for PC version
Download PC version of Gun Disassembly
https://s3.amazonaws.com/disasm/gun_disassembly_setup_125546123.exe
Update it to the last version (click blinking icon top left)
Enter Promocode: LS0021FSK4 (REDEEM button right bottom in main menu)
Use new model FN P90 (video is added)

Help us to get the Steam!
Laatst bewerkt door Noble Empire; 4 dec 2012 om 6:23vm
1-15 van 18 reacties weergegeven
< >
Rocket Propelled Dancing Banana 4 dec 2012 om 11:01vm 
I'm busy, stop tempting me with these D:
Seriously though, much appreciated.

On a technical note. I had installed the demo previously posted, then I installed this one on top (likely a bad idea, I know), now when I launch the app I get a sign saying 'Can't find menu model "zis"'.
I will try uninstalling and installing the setup posted here only.

Edit: Reinstalled, updated and everything's working fine now, only redeeming the promocode remains.
Edit 2: Successfully redeemed!
Laatst bewerkt door Rocket Propelled Dancing Banana; 4 dec 2012 om 12:16nm
Sierra 5 dec 2012 om 3:38vm 
Promo code not working. Am I missing something here?
Noble Empire  [ontwikkelaar] 5 dec 2012 om 3:49vm 
That promocode worked for 20 persons.. Someone was lucky)
Rocket Propelled Dancing Banana 5 dec 2012 om 10:17vm 
JUST 20?! wow, I was indeed lucky.
I think you really should clarify if future codes like these have an expiration, specially if it's a comparatively small number of activations.
Noble Empire  [ontwikkelaar] 5 dec 2012 om 12:25nm 
But I see only 3 coments in this thread. I can PM promocode upon request, but we need support with new votes.
SyE! 7 dec 2012 om 9:51vm 
Hey Noble Empire,

I loved this concept from the moment I found out about it around a week ago on Greenlight. I voted after doing some light research and finding myself utterly impressed with the potential and dedication you have for your program(s). It appears I did miss out on the P90 redeem code though, but would love to try it out if possible! Best of luck.
Noble Empire  [ontwikkelaar] 10 dec 2012 om 2:43vm 
Origineel geplaatst door SyE'gotcha!:
Hey Noble Empire,

I loved this concept from the moment I found out about it around a week ago on Greenlight. I voted after doing some light research and finding myself utterly impressed with the potential and dedication you have for your program(s). It appears I did miss out on the P90 redeem code though, but would love to try it out if possible! Best of luck.
We need your e-mail account to unlock P90 for you.
Card Counting Asshole 17 jan 2013 om 5:29nm 
Hey Noble Empire! I love the game and the whole idea, and would love to try out the p90! My email is: felixgoss@gazeta.pl! Thanks!
kake 2 jun 2013 om 4:12vm 
auhauhauhauh
Wrathborn 7 jul 2013 om 3:40nm 
Great concept. Downloading now. Voted to greenlight. Would love to be able to fiddle around with the P90 as well if at all possible. Email: moridium@hotmail.com
Ruaben 7 jul 2013 om 5:29nm 
wow, I just noticed now that I was one from 20 people that redeemed the key. I fell lucky :D

Thanks
Iwasawa 3 sep 2013 om 7:25vm 
Would i be able to try the p90 Email:EvGlaceon. I love the game BTW just wish i had the money to unlock all of it. I totaly support this going on steam. I'll also be saving for it when i get a job.
Micro3033 26 okt 2013 om 12:34nm 
nice game
Maxxes92 27 okt 2013 om 5:16vm 
nice game
1928Dillinger 20 nov 2013 om 2:08nm 
Damn also missed out on the code,would have loved to assemble and disassemble FN P90.When this game comes out i'm definetly geting it.
1-15 van 18 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50