This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Gun Disassembly 2
Noble Empire  [developer] Dec 3, 2012 @ 1:59am
Shooting range for Gun Disassembly
Please, tell us what do you want to see in shooting range for Gun Disassembly
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
armyboy54 Dec 3, 2012 @ 12:56pm 
bullets
Rocket Propelled Dancing Banana Dec 3, 2012 @ 8:30pm 
Well I've been very busy and barely got to toy around with the demo for a couple hours, but I've played many fps games before, and if you ask me, an ideal shooting range should have:
-The option to change wielded weapon accesories with ease, sights mainly ("with ease" as in, with the least possible menus and clutter in the way).
-Randomized wind speed and direction with both complete info on current wind status and the options to re-randomize it/set it to zero.
-Targets at varied distances for all weapons (not one only fixed distance for each weapon type) and the option to have some moving targets as well.
-Being able to use ANY weapon in the game (I'm guessing it'll be a requirement to buy them in-game though) on the shooting range. Yeah fire a ZiS - 3 in a pistol shooting range, why not xD
-On that subject, different kinds of shooting range ambiences as well. I wouldn't advice firing artillery indoors, so that'd require an outdoors shooting range for the sake of logic ;) This would of course, affect the wind randomization if you're going for a seriously realistic shooting sim.
And I think I will post more ideas in the future.

P.S.: I'm assuming you'll go for a somewhat realistic recoil, weapon sway and such. Many fps dissapointed me when I fired some mags with an automatic weapon to a wall (in the name of experimentation, science, and boredom) just to see the bullet impacts form a solid three lines upward from the crosshair.
What reminds me: I'd LOVE to see realistic bullet impacts on the shooting range. Also different target compositions. As in, paper targets, wooden targets, metal sheets, and if you're to include all these surfaces, please include soda cans too. It'd be undeniably entertaining.
Shadow Zeniest Phoenix Dec 4, 2012 @ 6:07am 
Maybe you could add a Gun range for Firstperson to fire the weapons, included Point system for a World wide Leaderboard
armyboy54 Dec 5, 2012 @ 12:30pm 
Originally posted by The Phoenix:
Maybe you could add a Gun range for Firstperson to fire the weapons, included Point system for a World wide Leaderboard
yes
Axis | GermanSeth Dec 11, 2012 @ 3:41am 
akimbos^^
Rocket Propelled Dancing Banana Dec 11, 2012 @ 4:21am 
Originally posted by GermanSeth:
akimbos^^
"Who needs accuracy?" xD
It'd be interesting, though I doubt it'd be implemented. Then again, there's artillery and a gatling gun on the weapons list. These should make for some rather amusing shooting practices.
Chris Dec 14, 2012 @ 5:30am 
visit my "New weapon ideas" discussion and u will see ;)
Joseph Stalin Feb 25, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
you need a mod eto see the blast and blast gel to se bullet impact
Packrat Mar 1, 2013 @ 1:14pm 
Basically everything that Rocket Propelled Dancing Banana said, along with the following: display statistics telling us how accurately we're shooting, and perhaps challenges of various sorts, such as hitting as close to the center of mobile/pop-up targets that are only briefly visible and/or hitting every target as quickly and accurately as possible.
Swinder May 30, 2013 @ 3:22pm 
will be great to be a challenge disassembly the weapon and then assembly without any hints and shoot 5 targets in the less time and if your doesn assembly you weapon correctly well the time will still running until that 5 targets are down
[SPAS-12 Lover] apple_Ikill Aug 13, 2013 @ 6:13pm 
Maybe make it like an fps so you can walk around, or a multiplayer fps.
Rocket Propelled Dancing Banana Aug 14, 2013 @ 5:30pm 
Originally posted by Master Pyro apple_Ikill:
Maybe make it like an fps so you can walk around, or a multiplayer fps.
I think we already have quite a LOT of these.
Barão Negro Aug 15, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
differents aims and scopes, laser things like this to personalize weapons
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50