This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Doorways
Azgorh Aug 22, 2013 @ 12:07pm
wait for steam or just use desura?
Hi, I am really excited to play this game, but i have a few questions.

1) if i wait for a greenlight (assuming it happens before the release) will this game become early access and will i be able to pre-order all the chapters?

2) if i go ahead and buy from you directly or from Desura what are the chances of being given a steam key?

sorry if these questions have already been answered. the game looks awesome and i just want to know if i should wait or not.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Saibot Studios  [developer] Aug 27, 2013 @ 3:18am 
Hi there.

If we get into Steam, the idea is to release the first two chapters ASAP. We continue depending on the approval system here in Greenlight, hope we get in the next wave.
If you buy the game on Desura (or Humble Store or GamersGate) we can give you the key for Steam when we get there ;)

Anyway, the version that is available right now to play in the other sites is only the beta for the first chapter so you can wait for the final release here in Steam if you wish.

Take care!
Azgorh Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:49am 
i will prolly pre-order i was just wondering. cos i'd love a steam version as well :)
lou ouija Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:50am 
Good question; thanks for asking this. Steam keys would be great! This game looks amazing... reminds me of my favorite games, the "King's Field" series from FromSoftware. Can't wait to play!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50