ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Call of the Wild (Discontinued)
 Este tópico foi afixado, então deve ser importante
TimmyCarbine  [desenvolvedor(a)] 31/jul./2017 às 6:46
Config || INI Settings & Console Commands
INI Settings These are the default settings if no INI settings are found. (GameUserSettings.ini)
[CotW]
ErrorLoggingLevel=off
UseTimer=false
TribeDeathLimit=3
TimerMin=1800
TimerMax=3600
DifficultyMultiplier=1.0
IsTimerInvisible=false
TargetSummoningTribeOnly=false
CreatureDecayTime=3.0
LevelDifficulty=1.0
EndWave=100
MinLevel=50
MaxLevel=Your Server Difficulty x2
CreatureList=Normal
KeepProgressAfterFail=false
BypassTerrainCheck=false

Creature Data
Check the Creature Data[docs.google.com] for all data on the creatures of CotW. Includes which wave rank they belong to as well as the cost, all type hooks for specialty waves and how many points each wave has to spend on spawns. Now also includes a handy calculator for working out what levels creatures will spawn in at via your INI settings.

Definitions
ErrorLoggingLevel =
  • Debug = Logs everything, this is what I use to debug issues, very useful to me if you are having an issue with something
  • Error = Only logs errors, something that shouldn’t break but I have a catch in place anyway to see if it does
  • Off = Doesn’t log anything
UseTimer =
  • True = Use a timer to automatically start waves
  • False = Start waves when you want with menu option. (Overrides the min/max timer setting and gives you 5 seconds)
TribeDeathLimit = How many player deaths in a tribe it takes before the wave is aborted
TimeMin = The least amount of time it takes to initiate a wave (in seconds)
TimeMax = The maximum amount of time it takes to initiate a wave (in seconds)
DifficultyMultiplier = The amount of creatures the Unit can spawn in per wave. Range 0.25 - 4.0
IsTimerInvisible = Is the timer invisible? pretty straight forward
TargetSummoningTribeOnly =
  • True = Creatures ignore everything except the tribe which summoned them
  • False = Creatures attack whoever is closest. (still ignores wild creatures)
CreatureDecayTime = How long (in seconds) CotW corpses will take to disappear
LevelDifficulty = The rate (in percentage) at which creatures will increase in level per wave
EndWave = How many waves it will take for the creatures to reach the max level which you have set
MinLevel = The level at which creatures will spawn in at on the 1st wave
MaxLevel = The maximum level at which creatures will spawn in at
CreatureList =
  • Normal = The regular list of creatures (includes everything)
  • NoExotics = A modified list that removes all Wyverns, Deathworms & Rock Golems

EngramEntry Used to hide the engram (Game.ini)
Useful for server events when you don't want people to craft it; Only admins can spawn it in

EngramEntry_CallOfTheWild_C
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_CallOfTheWild_C",EngramHidden=true,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=1,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)

EngramEntry_HologramDisplay_C
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_HologramDisplay_C",EngramHidden=true,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=1,RemoveEngramPreReq=false)

Spawn Command
Control Unit
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CallOfTheWild/ControlUnit/PrimalItemStructure_CallOfTheWild.PrimalItemStructure_CallOfTheWild'" 1 0 0

Hologram Display
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CallOfTheWild/ControlUnit/CallOfTheWildHologramDisplay.CallOfTheWildHologramDisplay'" 1 0 0

Console Commands
The commands for Debug and SetTime have now been removed. They are no longer needed since you can use the INI settings to control how you want to use the device.

If you have admin access, open your console;

cheat ScriptCommand CotW SetWaveRank 5
Range 1 - 20 only
SetWaveRank overrides your current wave rank to which ever you specify. The above example would set wave rank to 5. Remember to "Unpause Timer" via the radial menu wheel after you have set this command for it to take effect.

cheat ScriptCommand CotW SetDifficultyMultiplier 1.5
Range 0.25 - 4.0 only
SetDifficultyMultiplier overrides your current difficulty multiplier. The above example would increase creature spawns per wave by 50% above default. Remember to "Unpause Timer" via the radial menu wheel after you have set this command for it to take effect.
Última edição por TimmyCarbine; 3/fev./2018 às 2:33
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 23
Licorice Nobake 3/ago./2017 às 5:58 
Is it game.ini or gameusersettings.ini?
Sayvil [FR] 3/ago./2017 às 10:01 
good question
TimmyCarbine  [desenvolvedor(a)] 3/ago./2017 às 11:51 
Mod INI settings always go in GameUserSettings.ini under the [serversettings] prefix. Sorry, I should have made that clear in the post
Zomb/TDZ 6/ago./2017 às 15:29 
does it automaticly put the INI settings in, or do you have to add them?
TimmyCarbine  [desenvolvedor(a)] 6/ago./2017 às 16:31 
It does not automatically put them in, but if you do not specify any settings, it will resort to it's defaults which are listed at the top
Zomb/TDZ 7/ago./2017 às 4:02 
k thx, just making sure. :)
Sekibonki 14/ago./2017 às 16:14 
Is there a way to edit the INI for singleplayer? There are 2 GameUserSettings.ini (one in the WindowsNoEditor folder and the other in WindowsServer). When I edit the WindowsNoEditor one the file overwrites upon starting a game. Editing the WindowsServer one has no effect.

Am I doing something wrong? http://i.imgur.com/Raprsbj.png
TimmyCarbine  [desenvolvedor(a)] 14/ago./2017 às 16:24 
You need to ensure you have exited Ark completely before changing files, otherwise it will overwrite your changes with it's default. For singleplayer, you'll want to be editing the windownoeditor one. Hope that helps
Sekibonki 14/ago./2017 às 16:34 
Thank you! :D That worked like a charm.
Última edição por Sekibonki; 14/ago./2017 às 16:35
Rick4u- 15/ago./2017 às 11:13 
Escrito originalmente por TimmyCarbine:
You need to ensure you have exited Ark completely before changing files, otherwise it will overwrite your changes with it's default. For singleplayer, you'll want to be editing the windownoeditor one. Hope that helps
Hey, can we turn off the frustrating "alpha" smoke from creatures? its just eat like 30-40 fps and ruin the mod
TimmyCarbine  [desenvolvedor(a)] 15/ago./2017 às 13:33 
@RicsieG Yes, I will be doing something about it in the next update
AlanPM 20/ago./2017 às 8:36 
So if I'm using the default settings, I have to use the menu option "start wave" (something like that) and AFTER starting I have to wait 30 to 60 minutes for the wave to actually spawn??
TimmyCarbine  [desenvolvedor(a)] 20/ago./2017 às 13:42 
@AlanPM No, if using the default settings, when you trigger a wave it will start in 5 seconds. I'll make a guide once I get the next update out
Risinq 23/ago./2017 às 3:57 
Me and my Community love this Mod for us Dinos vs Player Events
Thanks for this Mod :)
+rep
AlanPM 23/ago./2017 às 16:25 
@TimmyCarbine
My bad, I didn't do a destrywilddinos. Works perfect after that. If you posted that instruction I totally missed it.
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 23
Por página: 1530 50