ARK: Survival Evolved
Call of the Wild (Discontinued)
 กระทู้นี้ถูกปักหมุด เพราะฉะนั้นอาจเป็นกระทู้สำคัญ
TimmyCarbine  [ผู้พัฒนา] 28 ก.ค. 2017 @ 9: 04pm
Bugs
Please read though first to ensure your bug is not already listed. Please list as much information as you can regarding the bug (INI settings, exactly when, how many people it affected, etc) CotW is quite random in it's choices when running, this makes gameplay enjoyable but also very difficult to debug due to no way to recreate the exact circumstances of when you encountered the bug. The more information I can get from you, the better chance I have of reproducing your bug and finding a solution.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย TimmyCarbine; 23 ต.ค. 2017 @ 12: 46pm
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 88 ความเห็น
the waves doesnt start
is it normal that my plant x species dont work at all?
TimmyCarbine  [ผู้พัฒนา] 2 ส.ค. 2017 @ 4: 23pm 
@Cesar_Empereur are you saying your plant-x are not targeting the CotW creatures but are still attacking other wild creatures?
Hi
Great job you have done ofd your mod :steamhappy:

The engram is unsearchable
Same as Arkator: The waves won't start.
I created my "solo tribe", placed the controller - nothing.
By that way: I had to add the lines manually to my ini file. But I set it (just for testing) to 60/120 sec...nothing. Tried to demolish/replace the controller - nothing. No dino waves :(
Playing on The Center with dinos up to 300 (like in your video) - so that should not be a problem...
Thanks for any advice

P.S.: I have seen (in a lets play video), that there should be a "spawn dino" option at the controller. I do not have this.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Nermal_66; 2 ส.ค. 2017 @ 10: 52pm
TimmyCarbine  [ผู้พัฒนา] 2 ส.ค. 2017 @ 10: 59pm 
@Nermal_66 did you do this before my last update? I was up late lastnight fixing an error with the INI settings. The timer was reseting back to default (2-4hrs). It seems to be working now, I had tested it with 10 -
30 secs and it was working perfect. Just double check my config discussion for the correct syntax. I hope that sorts out your issue. Sorry about that.
Meanwhile I did a clean save install (removed files manually) and copy/paste the lines to my INI... Now I had my first attack :D
But I am missing the "spawn Dino"-entry???
Thanks - now base building makes sense.
TimmyCarbine  [ผู้พัฒนา] 3 ส.ค. 2017 @ 3: 38am 
Excellent. Ok the Spawn Dino entry only shows if you have debug mode enabled. You can use the commands to enable it.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099677883

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099677765

Ok I tested a mod and I found these bugs:
- some dinos do not aggress, they are passive: The hyena, the Magneura and the Megatherium.
- some dinos pop under the map when increasing the size of the pop dome
It's been kinda mentioned but most of mine in sp spawn under the map and start attacking the feet of my tames. I ghost under and see them all swimming in the water under the ground. About a good two thirds of them do that. I'm on the island if it matters.
TimmyCarbine  [ผู้พัฒนา] 5 ส.ค. 2017 @ 5: 25pm 
@CAPTMEATSACK Thanks for the feedback, I have a fix for that in the next update.
You say the wave rank cap is based on average level, but we're all level 100-101 (just ascended) and it doesn't go above rank 15.
TimmyCarbine  [ผู้พัฒนา] 5 ส.ค. 2017 @ 9: 37pm 
@Licorice Nobake how many people were online in your tribe at the time?
What levels are these players.
So I can look into it for you
Hello @TimmyCarbine this is an amazingly fun addition to the game. gives me the war/raid on my base i want without the worry of being completely set back, i am thinking to ask my server admin on a roleplay server to add it, for the kingdoms to have set up. with there being less people atm with it starting up. anyways i set up a base in singleplayer/non dedicated host to follow as best as i can the guidelines of the server, no turrets ect... and had a blast fighting off the waves, there at the end i ended up dying 14 times (admittadly i put in like 3 wave 20's at once) my crystal mastercraft sword and shield were a bit op. untill then lol. but it didnt remove any of the creatures. i did a dino wipe so i can get back to my shack. i brought in a new wave of them, saw them outside my door. then picked up the call of the wild spawner. and that did end the wave. before sentancing a kingdom to death if things go bad i wanted to know the kill switch sine the deaths didnt do it.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 88 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50