This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Legend of Dungeon
Uhm HömHöm Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:25pm
Humblestore steam key !!
people who have bought the game at the site.. do they get steam key?
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:28pm 
They will, we just sent a huge batch over to them :D
Uhm HömHöm Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
ok, good to know =)
Mr. Professor PhD Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:50pm 
ive never used humble bundle before so about how long should this take?
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 13, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
Not sure, but we'll make an annoucement explaining how to get the keys once they are ready.
Mr. Professor PhD Aug 13, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
ok perfect thank you. and congrats
Nightmare Corporation Aug 14, 2013 @ 3:18am 
If I am correct the keys will - as soon as they are checked by humblebundle - going to show up in the humblebundle.com library. You would be able to retrieve your key on this way:
  • Go to humblebundle.com [www.humblebundle.com]
  • Use the login in the upper right corner, humblebundle.com usually logs you out after you have been offline for longer than 24 hours.
  • Klick on the "My Account" Button next to the "Log out" button to retrieve the list of your bought games.
  • Scroll down to the buttom of the page and search the "Other Products". Legend of Dungeon will appear there. Click it.
  • If the keys are available, there will be a huge button saying "Click here for your Steam key". This will ONLY be available, when humblebundle unlocks the keys for the game.
  • Clicking the Steambutton will generate one of the keys that you can use to activate the game on Steam. If you don't know how to activate a game on Steam, continue reading.
How to activate a Key on Steam
  • In order to activate any keys you first need to be logged into the program. You cannot activate keys on the official Steamsite, your desktop app needs to be running.
  • Klick on the header "Games" and use the second option "Activate a product on Steam". Click twice on "Next" and copypaste your key into the blank space.
  • Steam will check the key and offer you to download the game directly after checking.
  • Done.
Hope this helps
Last edited by Nightmare Corporation; Aug 14, 2013 @ 3:18am
Mr. Professor PhD Aug 14, 2013 @ 5:52am 
Awesome man thanks
Nightmare Corporation Aug 14, 2013 @ 7:18am 
As I said: If I am correct. It might not be 100% accurate, maybe it's even completely wrong.
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 14, 2013 @ 7:23am 
Yep, thats how it's supposed to work.
Corvo Aug 14, 2013 @ 7:38pm 
Just got my key off of the humble store and installing on Steam, so... There up! :D
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 14, 2013 @ 7:51pm 
hah, quicker than I could post about it
Nightmare Corporation Aug 15, 2013 @ 3:23am 
Got mine now as well, congratulations for hitting Steam!
Mr. Professor PhD Aug 15, 2013 @ 8:37am 
whoot!
Condemor Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:16am 
Sorry for the question, but... which humbld bundle?
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:40am 
We weren't in a bundle, just selling through the Humble Store... its the same system as the Humble Bundle. It's a relatively new thing :)

http://robotloveskitty.com/LoD/buy.php
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50