This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Legend of Dungeon
Jone991 Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:25pm
Humblestore steam key !!
people who have bought the game at the site.. do they get steam key?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:28pm 
They will, we just sent a huge batch over to them :D
Jone991 Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
ok, good to know =)
Mr. Professor PhD Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:50pm 
ive never used humble bundle before so about how long should this take?
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 13, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
Not sure, but we'll make an annoucement explaining how to get the keys once they are ready.
Mr. Professor PhD Aug 13, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
ok perfect thank you. and congrats
If I am correct the keys will - as soon as they are checked by humblebundle - going to show up in the humblebundle.com library. You would be able to retrieve your key on this way:
  • Go to humblebundle.com [www.humblebundle.com]
  • Use the login in the upper right corner, humblebundle.com usually logs you out after you have been offline for longer than 24 hours.
  • Klick on the "My Account" Button next to the "Log out" button to retrieve the list of your bought games.
  • Scroll down to the buttom of the page and search the "Other Products". Legend of Dungeon will appear there. Click it.
  • If the keys are available, there will be a huge button saying "Click here for your Steam key". This will ONLY be available, when humblebundle unlocks the keys for the game.
  • Clicking the Steambutton will generate one of the keys that you can use to activate the game on Steam. If you don't know how to activate a game on Steam, continue reading.
How to activate a Key on Steam
  • In order to activate any keys you first need to be logged into the program. You cannot activate keys on the official Steamsite, your desktop app needs to be running.
  • Klick on the header "Games" and use the second option "Activate a product on Steam". Click twice on "Next" and copypaste your key into the blank space.
  • Steam will check the key and offer you to download the game directly after checking.
  • Done.
Hope this helps
Last edited by NightmareCorporation; Aug 14, 2013 @ 3:18am
Mr. Professor PhD Aug 14, 2013 @ 5:52am 
Awesome man thanks
As I said: If I am correct. It might not be 100% accurate, maybe it's even completely wrong.
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 14, 2013 @ 7:23am 
Yep, thats how it's supposed to work.
Corvo Aug 14, 2013 @ 7:38pm 
Just got my key off of the humble store and installing on Steam, so... There up! :D
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 14, 2013 @ 7:51pm 
hah, quicker than I could post about it
Got mine now as well, congratulations for hitting Steam!
Mr. Professor PhD Aug 15, 2013 @ 8:37am 
whoot!
Condemor Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:16am 
Sorry for the question, but... which humbld bundle?
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:40am 
We weren't in a bundle, just selling through the Humble Store... its the same system as the Humble Bundle. It's a relatively new thing :)

http://robotloveskitty.com/LoD/buy.php
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 15 30 50