This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Legend of Dungeon
Olek Jul 4, 2013 @ 4:58pm
Does anyone else feel that there should be Online multiplayer?
I think that the devs should look into adding online multiplayer. If the devs have a kick starter for their multiplayer I would most likely give them a considerable amount of money. Many people want to see online multiplayer for this beautiful game and that is why they should have a kick starter to promote awareness about this game thus broadening the community for LoD. Guns of Icarus online had a kick starter in which they had a set goal and if it was reached a singleplayer mode would be added. I am not sure whether the devs think it would be to hard to implement online multiplayer or just want people to be closer to the people they play with. I would appreciate some feed back. Thank you!
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Jul 4, 2013 @ 8:38pm 
Hi, I am the dev :)

Adding networked multiplayer would be faster to implement by starting the whole project over and building it in at the foundation. This means, more or less scrapping the whole game and building a second game with the same art assets, adding another year to development time.

Instead, we have decided to finish this game, and at some later point make Legend of Dungeon 2 with networking built in from the start.
Olek Jul 5, 2013 @ 11:15am 
I fully understand and I still love your game regardless of whether or not it has Online multiplayer. I will be looking forward to LoD2 and I will buy it asap when its up for grabs. Thanks for your time.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50