This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Legend of Dungeon
Chaotic Kitten  [developer] Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:03pm
Chat with the Devs
If you have a question or idea, or just want to say hi to us, this is a good place to do it!

You can also check out our subreddit and join the community http://www.reddit.com/r/LegendofDungeon

Showing 1-15 of 180 comments
< >
TheLoneOnion Feb 10, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
Is there a donate button anywhere? I missed the kickstarter and want to throw my money at you :) SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME NOW!!!!!
Flopps Feb 10, 2013 @ 2:43pm 
Same as above!

Also do you think you will ever work on any other videogame projects in the future?
Chaotic Kitten  [developer] Feb 10, 2013 @ 4:27pm 
Thanks so much for wanting to support our project Lone Onion and Aviator! Right now the best way to help us out is to spread the word about the Greenlight page, votes are worth more than money right now, as weird as that might seem >.>

Favorite us here, talk about the game, and encourage other people to spread the word, and you'd be our heroes!
KalicoKaiju Feb 10, 2013 @ 6:02pm 
The Greenlight video got me really excited for this game, and makes me wish I hadn't missed the kickstarter. Out of curiosity, if the game does well enough (and I'm sure it will!), is it something you would want to continue to support with updates (perhaps some of the stretch goals that weren't reached) or any smaller DLCs after release?
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Feb 11, 2013 @ 7:56am 
We have two free updates planned, one for unlockable player classes, the other for a pet system.
CatharticPotatoz Feb 11, 2013 @ 5:37pm 
so i saw the greenlight vid on omfgcata and it got me wondering why you guys dont go ahead and let people buy the game in advance and give them acess to the beta you were giving out for kick starter; like a kind of pre-order bonus if you will.
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Feb 11, 2013 @ 8:24pm 
There is an amount of responsibility that goes along with having a large player base. Things like security measures in our online scoreboard, which are not in place. We simply are not ready to have that number of players just yet.
CatharticPotatoz Feb 12, 2013 @ 11:44am 
thaks for the reply
Matty Feb 15, 2013 @ 5:23am 
I'm curious and probably it has been asked before, but will this game be free or not. And if not, then how much?
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Feb 15, 2013 @ 9:17am 
Steam helps developers set an appropriate price. We'll probably have a free demo, but the full game will no be free.
Matty Feb 15, 2013 @ 9:39am 
Oh, okay tnx. I'd pay any price anyway, it's a SUPER game.
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Feb 15, 2013 @ 10:03am 
Just out of curiosity, where did you get hear it might be free?
TsaebehT Feb 15, 2013 @ 10:27am 
Are you considering or would you consider full controller support, incl. rumble support, and stereoscopic 3D support? (NVIDIA 3D Vision/AMD HD3D/TriDef)
Cap'n Robot  [developer] Feb 15, 2013 @ 10:55am 
We currently have full controller support :D Although I can't figure out how to get rumble working in Unity, still looking into it. I'd really like to have 3D support, that would look rad, but probably not until one of the expansions (Pet\Player Classes).
Bamith20 Feb 15, 2013 @ 3:48pm 
Any plans of adding traps and puzzles to the dungeon generator? Can't really call something a true dungeon without devious traps and puzzles ya know =T
Showing 1-15 of 180 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50