Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Vă mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în a face ca acest joc să fie selecţionat pentru distribuţie via Steam. Mai multe informaţii cât şi un link către pagina de magazin pot fi găsite mai jos.

Legend of Dungeon
Micheal 21 ian., 2013 @ 10:27pm
Co-op
So there is multiplayer but, how would you play it? LAN/Online or just on one computer? Can you plug in a console controller or share a keyboard? Pre-apology if this was discussed.
Afişate 1-15 din 47 de comentarii
< >
Cap'n Robot  [dezvoltator] 21 ian., 2013 @ 10:56pm 
One computer with up to 4 controllers. I have a USB NES controller and a 4 port PS2 to USB converter that I use to play it. Other people have been using XBox controllers, or other generic USB controllers.
天诛 27 ian., 2013 @ 7:03am 
awesome!
Nayham 29 ian., 2013 @ 7:12am 
I want Online Play, so iIcan play with my buddies in other states
tom 30 ian., 2013 @ 12:27pm 
Nayham a scris:
I want Online Play, so iIcan play with my buddies in other states
Pretty much this. I know plenty of people who would purchase this if it was online.
[CPC] Froh 30 ian., 2013 @ 1:28pm 
Well, I would like to. It was a goal from the kickstarter page but we missed this goal by 7000$. Feel free to pay them :p
Congoman 10 feb., 2013 @ 11:13am 
Would really appreciate online play though
ThaDeadOne 10 feb., 2013 @ 11:28am 
Congoman a scris:
Would really appreciate online play though
If you opened up an online pay I would put down some money.
Editat ultima dată de ThaDeadOne; 10 feb., 2013 @ 11:30am
Drakens 10 feb., 2013 @ 4:22pm 
Its a game that sounds infinitely more fun with at least one more player to go through with you and while I guess the whole single computer, multiple controllers is very reminiscent of retro games its awkward for an awful lot of people. Actual online co-op multiplayer seems like it'd bring in a lot more buyers.
Cap'n Robot  [dezvoltator] 11 feb., 2013 @ 7:53am 
We are not denying that online would be awesome, it would! It would also add about a year to the development time while we rewrote\redesigned the game around it... and then spent forever debugging it. :\
d0n4t3ll0 12 feb., 2013 @ 12:02pm 
That's sad to hear that online is gonna take a while to get in, or might not be in the game. Me and my buddy want to play this, but he's a couple hundred miles east of me. I wish I would of heard this game while the kickstarter was up. Probably would of donated some money. Still looking forward to this game a ton though! (Besides I can just play with my local friends. And when he visits we can play!)
Chaotic Kitten  [dezvoltator] 16 feb., 2013 @ 8:20am 
Thanks for thinking the game is cool enough to want to play it with your friends! The fact that so many people wish it was online is very encouraging, and makes us feel that having the game be multiplayer was a very good choice, even if it's not online.
PlastikOwl 17 feb., 2013 @ 5:01pm 
What everyone else has said...Online play would immediately seal the deal.
smuttskrunk 19 feb., 2013 @ 2:54am 
So is this a no to online co-op? I want to play this game with friends online! So there will be no online at all as the kickstarter is down?
smuttskrunk 19 feb., 2013 @ 2:59am 
I mean, what you have here is an amazing game, so why not make it even better!
Chaotic Kitten  [dezvoltator] 19 feb., 2013 @ 11:59am 
Nerell, it's a no to online -for the moment-

Online would be awesome, but adding in online play would mean starting the game from scratch and set back the release by a year. If Legend of Dungeon gets a large passionate following, we will be be able to invest that kind of time into online play, but since the game is so far along, we are going to complete the local co-op version first.
Afişate 1-15 din 47 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50