This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Legend of Dungeon
Mangobasher Apr 27, 2013 @ 3:40am
Am i the only one who thinks it needs a mode which saves last position when you exit?
First off i want to say, i know you're doing like bindings of isaac and i know that it would affect peoples rating on the leaderboard, but then make it like not count. Let's say you have the game as you have it now, it's kind off a ranked system, which ranks your deaths and scores etc. But if you could add a function so that it would save my position when i exit, since i sometimes feel like going in games and play for 30 minutes, then leave and it would be saved. Of course you shouldn't have an actual save button, but it would be nice if i could start where i left off, so i can explore it. It's just that i don't always want to feel obligated to play untill i die, like if you play Bindings of Isaac or perhaps a match of Dota. Sometimes i just like to play for 30 minutes, and if i haven't died there, it would all have been a waste. I am sorry if there was something you didn't understand, and i would like people to see it from a game collectors side, who just wants to explore as much as possible without having to sit the same place 2 hours, because then i tend to get bored :)
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Nikaas May 28, 2013 @ 4:11am 
Im up for this too.
Hadrian (69 FatNDangerous 69) Jul 6, 2013 @ 11:25am 
No its a rogue-like rogue-likes dont have saves in any form, it takes the fun out of it.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50