Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Legend of Dungeon
frostySnowfields™ 17 apr, 2013 @ 2:00pm
Groupees Build a Bundle 4, steam key?
I'm not entirely sure which answer is correct, considering i've seen both sides saying there will be a key (if you had downloaded it?) and sides saying they never said they'd give steam keys.
If you got it via the BaB4, will you be getting a steam key or not? Probably best to ask here so it doesn't the page doesn't get filled with constant asks about it.
Visar 1-10 av 10 kommentarer
< >
FPS 22 apr, 2013 @ 3:11am 
According to the discussion under this announcement (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/108895757/1366222134), we aren't getting the key. The developers say it was a just a demo in groupees bundle (though it was nowhere mentioned). What a cheap trick that is - to announce this after every bundle buyer voted for the game and it was greenlit. I want my vote back, lol
Floop the Pig 25 apr, 2013 @ 3:05pm 
No it said it was a demo/prototype when we bought the bundle, please learn to read, the game is just 10 bucks if you want to buy it.
Senast ändrad av Floop the Pig; 25 apr, 2013 @ 3:05pm
FPS 30 apr, 2013 @ 1:07am 
@Bitcrusher: Well, it was only mentioned as alpha in the lower part of the page, in unlockable goals. Game's description in the main list didn't contain words "alpha" or "demo". And you ask me to learn literacy in text message? A little contradiction here, I'm afraid.
You don't take into account price difference in different countries - I can buy RE6, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite and other new and full-budget games for less than 15 USD. So for me it may be a little pricey for an indie game.
Cap'n Robot  [utvecklare] 28 jun, 2013 @ 6:56pm 
We were honestly upset that this wasn't made more clear by the Groupees bundle :\ At the time, we were still running our kickstarter, and it didn't make sense to have it in a bundle. Groupees asked us for a special demo to help promote the kickstarter, and that's what we gave them.
KaYoUx 27 jul, 2013 @ 7:31am 
Well I thought it felt like a demo too! It made a big impression on me. I can't wait to see the full game and I would probably never thought of buying it if it wouldn't have been for the bundle!
Thor 13 aug, 2013 @ 10:47am 
I'm honestly disappointed that a developer thinks that selling a 'demo' is an acceptable practice, I find the game very interesting but seriously a shady move that doesn't build trust right from the get go.

But I do understand not wanting to canabalize sales of the game from an indiegamebundle that wouldn't provide a fraction of the profit of actual launch sales. I don't wish to 'take back my vote' as I think this game looks very promising, i'm just a bit more hesitant to throw down cash for it than I would be previously.
Senast ändrad av Thor; 13 aug, 2013 @ 11:13am
careface 13 aug, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
They weren't selling the demo, it was added to a bundle as a free bonus for people to try out.
Cap'n Robot  [utvecklare] 13 sep, 2013 @ 10:32am 
Yep, we didn't make any money from the demo, it was given for free to groupees.
frostySnowfields™ 13 sep, 2013 @ 3:55pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Calvin:

Plenty of 'free' added bundle games on groupees have been given steamkeys, so that argument barely counts.
Royce 15 sep, 2013 @ 2:50pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av forestSorcerer:
Ursprungligen skrivet av Calvin:

Plenty of 'free' added bundle games on groupees have been given steamkeys, so that argument barely counts.

I think you misunderstand. The developers of those "free" added games are paid. They are free to you since you've already bought the bundle. The Legend of Dungeon demo was clearly stated as just being a demo and not the full game (at least it was to me, I never had a misconception). The developers of Legend of Dungeon were not paid in any way. The Legend of Dungeon demo is not the same thing as a complete bonus game that is added to the bundle later.
Visar 1-10 av 10 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50