Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

Haunted Memories
VIRTUS THROW 7 фев, 2013 @ 4:50
Co-op Haunt!
Hi ParanormalDev,I was hoping you could listen to my idea.
I was thinking a long time,if you could make "Haunt the game" in a co-op version (With friends),and making it a bit more interesting.It would also get more people to play :).
Hope you read this.
Have a nice day.
Показано 115 из 55 комментариев
< >
o0SuicideKing0o 8 фев, 2013 @ 15:49 
No. This has already been asked so many times and they are not going to do it. Nor should they.
Последний раз отредактировал o0SuicideKing0o; 8 фев, 2013 @ 15:50
MonsterBambboo 8 фев, 2013 @ 17:30 
This is a horrible idea.
Golden Hawk 9 фев, 2013 @ 2:15 
no this would be awesome its could be 2 player. 1 person could play as slender the other one the suvivior
Robotic INC 9 фев, 2013 @ 3:22 
I dont think Co-op whould be possible in "haunt"
[XeU] Mr Bubbles 9 фев, 2013 @ 14:00 
Goldon hawk I said that before in the comments and Finnaly some one agrees :D Please do this
Dooby 10 фев, 2013 @ 15:39 
I dont think this is a good idea because it could become complicated to make the player that is slenderman obey the same rules as the NPC slenderman would in singleplayer. The only way it could possibly (still unlikely) work is if the players are human, and slendy is an NPC.
Life 27 11 фев, 2013 @ 13:54 
I think the guy meant co-op in the form of 2 people being chased in the forest by slender. Because that would be "possible", but as for a slender vs. normal guy... no, never, impossible, and stupid idea is the best way to put that. Becuase there is no way to make the slender not OP nor make him not in the same boat as you (walking in a scary forest looking for some dude, the reason why you are there but minus the factor he wants to kill you). So yah slender stays and NPC like Doomheadcrab said, no other way.
Копатыч 13 фев, 2013 @ 3:36 
Sure co-op must be in all horror games. Co-op mode must support from 2 players to 4, its optimal number of players, more than 4 - not intresting. Just imagine how you will play with your friends! Only this game is developing fast and its graphics are terrific!

ALSO IM VOTING FOR MULTIPLAYER!!!
For example, make simple slender controls, slender playing versus 5-6 players that collecting something. But slender moving is limited, or players have chance to escape him.

RESULT: THUMBS UP! Great IDEA!
Cerce 13 фев, 2013 @ 7:59 
If you're looking for a Co-Op Slenderman game, go look on over at Faceless (aka Slender: Source). It's made for it.

Haunt, on the other hand, is not made with multiplayer in mind. You are supposed to feel secluded, alone... Hopeless. You will die. There is no escape, no-one to turn to or a shoulder to cry on.
Копатыч 13 фев, 2013 @ 10:35 
Изначально опубликовано Cerce:
If you're looking for a Co-Op Slenderman game, go look on over at Faceless (aka Slender: Source). It's made for it.

Haunt, on the other hand, is not made with multiplayer in mind. You are supposed to feel secluded, alone... Hopeless. You will die. There is no escape, no-one to turn to or a shoulder to cry on.

Man its gay to make standalone games. Do you have friends? If no, its your problems, because I have friends that will play this with me. And im ready to pay about 10-15$ for it if it will be coop.
David 13 фев, 2013 @ 13:07 
Faceless has already done this, so no point.
Cerce 13 фев, 2013 @ 15:42 
There's also 'The Legend', which actually has some intense backstory and out-of-game lore. Quite a lot of codes and secrets 'hidden' in the webpages and such. Plus, that's Co-Op. I really don't think that Haunt was designed with Co-Op in mind, though.

Also, I don't play games to play with friends. If I want to go out and do something with friends, that's exactly what I'll do - go out. With friends. I won't sit around playing Co-Op with some dude from Canada that I've never met because 'he seems nice', which seems to be a lot of people's definition of 'friend'. I play games for an immersive story, or unique experience - which is just what Haunt provides.
Копатыч 14 фев, 2013 @ 2:51 
For real, "Faceless" will not be realeased, i think, because of "Copyrights" problems. About "The Legend", it will come out at the end of 2013, not so soon.
Копатыч 14 фев, 2013 @ 2:52 
If somebody don't want play Co-op, just launch "Singleplayer" and thats all, stop preventing game from future developing!
Sam_B079 17 фев, 2013 @ 13:31 
wer ja mal was zu 2 oder zu 4 das game zocken
Показано 115 из 55 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50