Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Îţi mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în urma căruia acest joc a ajuns să fie ales pentru distribuţie pe Steam. Mai multe informaţii, inclusiv un link către pagina de Magazin Steam pot fi găsite mai jos.

Unda Verde este scoasă din uz. Pentru mai multe informații despre modul de a înregistra jocuri pe Steam, te rugăm să vizitezi postarea de pe blog.
Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold
Windowed Mode
Hello,

Just played a little bit of this after finding out it was on the groupees bundle and it looks ace. However, it would be good if there was a Windowed mode, but I can't seem to see anyway to do that...is it possible?

Oh and voted you on here...and thanks for Linux support, will recommend! =)
< >
Se afișează 1-3 din 3 comentarii
If you're running this in Linux, I can't help there, but when I run it under Windows 7, the first thing I see is a configuration window with a "Windowed' checkbox on the graphics tab.
Ah..you get a little launcher window with graphics config stuff on it? Unforuntely we don't =/ Thanks for the suggestion though =)
RzTen1 20 mar., 2013 @ 9:49 
I've had good luck with -window and -windowed switches on games in the past, but I don't know if they'll work here. You might try running strings on the executable and seeing if any of them look like switches, or seeing if -help or -? outputs anything.
< >
Se afișează 1-3 din 3 comentarii
Per pagină: 15 30 50