This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Primordia
Wadjet Eye Games  [developer] Nov 15, 2012 @ 7:04am
All customers will get a Steam key if Greenlit
Since this discussion area is kinda empty, I thought I'd kick things off by answering a question many have asked me. If you buy the game directly from the Wadjet Eye Website[www.wadjeteyegames.com] and then it later gets Greenlit, a free Steam key will be sent to you! So if you want to support the game but wanted to see if it will come on Steam first, there's no reason to wait!

-Dave
Last edited by Wadjet Eye Games; Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:53am
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Forcen Nov 15, 2012 @ 9:10am 
Great!
FYI, The link is broken.
Jnoo7 Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:32am 
If Primordia gets accepted, you guys won't have to go through greenlight again, right?
Wadjet Eye Games  [developer] Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:54am 
Link is fixed!

And Jn007 - I have no idea! Before I pitched Primordia to Steam, I had a good working relationship with Steam that I thought was working out well. Being asked to go to Greenlight was a bit mystifying, since I had thought we'd proven ourselves. So if this gets accepted, my hope is that we will have officially proven ourselves once and for all! :)
Mysterious Stranger Nov 16, 2012 @ 7:58am 
I know, right?!
toaster_pimp Nov 25, 2012 @ 12:08pm 
that is smart! u should toss that on ur main greenlight description page though yo.
SilentBoy741 Nov 27, 2012 @ 7:05pm 
I think having to go through Greenlight in the future is still a definite possibility. I've seen other submissions from devs whose forum comments mentioned that they were already published on Steam, and were sent to Greenlight because the volume of submissions for Steam is so high. Valve is allowing the community to crowd-source the overflow.
oscarbravo Nov 28, 2012 @ 1:19am 
I can't wait to play this!
Col. Hathi Nov 28, 2012 @ 5:30am 
Loved the demo. Dig the voice acting. And I don't usually like this kind of game, but I'll definitely be buying this, and I hope it gets to be available on Steam too.
Imari Nov 28, 2012 @ 2:35pm 
I just preordered on your site. Looks like a great game!
Binary_Blues Nov 28, 2012 @ 8:54pm 
Im playing the demo and I really like it. I've dabbled a little into games of this genre, but Im hooked on the atmosphere and setting displayed here. Im going to have to pick this up.
Anate Dec 3, 2012 @ 9:23am 
How to get a Steam key? I bought Primordia DVD and cant wait.
Wadjet Eye Games  [developer] Dec 3, 2012 @ 1:06pm 
Steam keys aren't ready yet. You'll receive a key by email once they are available.
Ben! Dec 3, 2012 @ 1:09pm 
Do GOG buyers get Steam keys? No big deal if not.
Wadjet Eye Games  [developer] Dec 3, 2012 @ 1:16pm 
Yep. If you email me your GOG receipt, I'll hook you up with a steam key. But don't email me until the game launches. I won't have the keys available until than, and if you email me now I'm sure to forget. :)
Bluewave256 Dec 4, 2012 @ 10:56am 
Originally posted by Wadjet Eye Games:
Yep. If you email me your GOG receipt, I'll hook you up with a steam key. But don't email me until the game launches. I won't have the keys available until than, and if you email me now I'm sure to forget. :)

Understood, thank you. I'll email you when the game launches.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50