The Peacekeeper
Panos Nov 29, 2013 @ 1:58pm
Stats
Pros:
+20% faster firing speed
+15% faster projectile speed
+33% clip size
Cons:
-25% damage penalty
No random critical hits.
Last edited by Panos; Jan 30, 2014 @ 1:00pm
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
☯Tofumaster☯ Dec 5, 2013 @ 12:44pm 
Making this the ultimate spam weapon
Panos Dec 6, 2013 @ 4:23am 
Originally posted by ☯Tofumaster☯:
Making this the ultimate spam weapon
Damn straight.
flacko Jan 30, 2014 @ 1:00pm 
-25% smaller clip size
-50% smaller blast radius
-5% max primary ammo
grenades explode on contact with surfaces (i'm also afraid of the number 13)
CHEEZEBURGAH Mar 26, 2014 @ 8:47am 
Originally posted by ☯Tofumaster☯:
Making this the ultimate spam weapon
it is the most op spam weapon I have ever seen its like half of what the scottish resistance is in x10
King Dededestruction Aug 23, 2014 @ 8:11am 
+50% Clip Size
+15% Firing Speed
+20% Projectile Speed
-20% Damage Penalty
-20% Explosion Radius
-15% Reload Speed
-25% Max Primary Ammo on Wearer
Last edited by King Dededestruction; Aug 23, 2014 @ 8:12am
NotNubLoser [NotFound] [❤RB&RED] Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:03am 
hmm...

+5 hp on grenade hit
+50% clip size
25% more ammo from dispensers
Direct hit with grenade gives 10 HP instead of 5 HP
Grenades only take 1.5 seconds to explode
if you get 5hp overheal you deal 1 extra point of damage. can be stacked up.
no random critical hits
cannot be MINI-crit boosted
25% slower reload time
+3% random grenade deviation
weapon's damage decreased by 1 point each 2 hp lost
-25% firing speed
5% chance that crits do mini-crit grenade damage (only way to deal minicrits with wep)

whatcha think?

Last edited by NotNubLoser [NotFound] [❤RB&RED]; Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:05am
Rio Kamichika Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:09am 
Originally posted by NotNoobLoser (P2P):
hmm...

+5 hp on grenade hit
+50% clip size
25% more ammo from dispensers
Direct hit with grenade gives 10 HP instead of 5 HP
Grenades only take 1.5 seconds to explode
if you get 5hp overheal you deal 1 extra point of damage. can be stacked up.
no random critical hits
cannot be MINI-crit boosted
25% slower reload time
+3% random grenade deviation
weapon's damage decreased by 1 point each 2 hp lost
-25% firing speed
5% chance that crits do mini-crit grenade damage (only way to deal minicrits with wep)

whatcha think?

Sounds good. The demo could use a weapon for survivability like the soldier has.
Catcommando_ Sep 11, 2014 @ 6:53pm 
Non-leathal ey?
-85% damage
+175% knockback
+5% movement speed
-20% max ammo
-40% clip size
+10% reload speed
+10% faster firing speed
+15% projectile speed
No random crits
All crits are mini crits

All percentages can be tweaked if Valve decides to use this :3
Last edited by Catcommando_; Nov 1, 2014 @ 3:08pm
Xelatross Nov 19, 2014 @ 1:59pm 
Originally posted by ⓝotⓝoobLoser NotFound Slag:
hmm...

+5 hp on grenade hit
+50% clip size
25% more ammo from dispensers
Direct hit with grenade gives 10 HP instead of 5 HP
Grenades only take 1.5 seconds to explode
if you get 5hp overheal you deal 1 extra point of damage. can be stacked up.
no random critical hits
cannot be MINI-crit boosted
25% slower reload time
+3% random grenade deviation
weapon's damage decreased by 1 point each 2 hp lost
-25% firing speed
5% chance that crits do mini-crit grenade damage (only way to deal minicrits with wep)

whatcha think?

Sounds great. Good balance.
中国SecretAsianMan大囗 Mar 5 @ 2:32pm 
+Can gas enemies (15-20 hp per second)
+50% larger magazine size
+When grenades shatter, releases gas (Spreads about 5-7 meters)
+25% larger ammo reserves

-90% Damage penalty
-Grenades shatter after 1 bounce on any surface, including players
-No random critical hits
-Cannot be crit-boosted

=Gas effect slightly blurs vision or makes lighting much brighter, slows down players.

These stats are meant to make it into a crowd-control weapon, it can make enemies panic and drive them out of their spot to avoid damage.
ROLLS OF NATURE Mar 8 @ 5:27pm 
Originally posted by Catcommando_:
Non-leathal ey?
-85% damage
+175% knockback
+5% movement speed
-20% max ammo
-40% clip size
+10% reload speed
+10% faster firing speed
+15% projectile speed
No random crits
All crits are mini crits

All percentages can be tweaked if Valve decides to use this :3

This can be useful to push back the enemy team, especially in those tight situations
Catcommando_ Mar 9 @ 12:58pm 
A projectile version of the airblast c:
Laddie-kun (3 Weeks) Mar 14 @ 4:49pm 
-Grenades Split in Two on impact with anything includes players
-+25 Damage
-Slower Reload Speed
-Slower projectile speed
Critz is better than me :( Apr 19 @ 7:01pm 
Originally posted by ☯Tofumaster☯:
Making this the ultimate spam weapon
I would love this to be able to just put out a ton more spam with my pill launcher, which I already do
Box Apr 20 @ 4:55am 
Remember not too many stats. Keep it simple. Like what this guy said:

Originally posted by 大囗:
+Can gas enemies (15-20 hp per second)
+50% larger magazine size
+When grenades shatter, releases gas (Spreads about 5-7 meters)
+25% larger ammo reserves

-90% Damage penalty
-Grenades shatter after 1 bounce on any surface, including players
-No random critical hits
-Cannot be crit-boosted

=Gas effect slightly blurs vision or makes lighting much brighter, slows down players.

These stats are meant to make it into a crowd-control weapon, it can make enemies panic and drive them out of their spot to avoid damage.

But something like


Charged Shot releases gas. (Does damage like bleed)
Has 6 shots
Heals if a Target is in the gas (50% of the damage done is returned back as health) (Only in gas attacks)

-25% Damage
-10% Explosive radius


It would be well a crowd control weapon something mainly for defence.
This would be a defencsive weapon for sure.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50