Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Dysis
theDemolisher13 21. Nov. 2012 um 15:55 Uhr
Minecraft, Strategy, and First Person Shooter!
Well this game looks like a of Minecraft, Supreme Commander, and First Person Shooter. It looks prettey well done and if this works out in the end. I think this would be the next big thing. Now for the big question: How did you get all of this to work well together, and what should be expect from this game?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von theDemolisher13; 21. Nov. 2012 um 15:57 Uhr
Beiträge 1-12 von 12
< >
Hinsonator 21. Nov. 2012 um 22:20 Uhr 
♥♥♥♥ing hell why havnt people heard of an amazing classic called Battlezone? that is STILL ahead of its time because no game is like it, the only FPS/RTS games you can find have Natural Solection DNA.
theDemolisher13 22. Nov. 2012 um 8:49 Uhr 
thanks for letting me know of this game but what do that have to do with what i said?
[SSGS] IIzTrollin 4. Dez. 2012 um 12:51 Uhr 
have you not herd of machines? it realised in 1999 and was another RTS/FPS it was one of the only ones I've seen sense then unfortunately
Reaper 6. Dez. 2012 um 17:33 Uhr 
There is also Total Annihilation :)
JDscar 8. Dez. 2012 um 9:22 Uhr 
This looks absolutly NOTHING like minecraft to me. Just because it has a bloky art style dose not mean its minecraft.
theDemolisher13 8. Dez. 2012 um 12:26 Uhr 
no you miss understand i said it had a tuch of minecraft in the sens that you can breka and replais block else where.
cancrena 3. Jan. 2013 um 1:57 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von SSGS IIzTrollin:
have you not herd of machines? it realised in 1999 and was another RTS/FPS it was one of the only ones I've seen sense then unfortunately

one of my favourite games, i've spent months when i was a kid playing machines! this is why i'm so interested in dysis :)
Dawny 4. Jan. 2013 um 11:27 Uhr 
Oh man, i love your idea! I can't wait to play this game! Can you make it like Natural Selection? But everybody is the comander, so.. everybody can build things.
Sorry for the mistakes in my text, i'm from germany:)
theDemolisher13 4. Jan. 2013 um 12:32 Uhr 
first thing I am not the guy making the game I made the chat so be more pisfick. secondent that's ok I have BAD spelling and don't know if there is a spell check on steam.
SaNiK SeXy FOaR 24. Juni 2013 um 8:41 Uhr 
LAME
The Jade Monkey 17. Juli 2013 um 2:09 Uhr 
I don't often browse greenlight, but this game looks pretty interesting. I'd like to see where it goes in the future. O:
theDemolisher13 17. Juli 2013 um 13:18 Uhr 
same here Tailson
Beiträge 1-12 von 12
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50