This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Dysis
theDemolisher13 Feb 23, 2013 @ 1:29pm
Gravity
Will there be a form of gravity in the game or is it going to be like Minecraft where you can put two blocks on top of eathother and then take the bottom one out and still have the top one floot in mid air?
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
Hinsonator Mar 30, 2013 @ 11:51pm 
most likely
Lord_Of_Sabers Jul 25, 2013 @ 11:40am 
i belive chris said there will be floating islands. no no grav in that sence.
Hinsonator Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:31pm 
well probably yes and no... units/structures will probably have gravity and blocks probably won't or some blocks will?
Last edited by Hinsonator; Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:32pm
theDemolisher13 Jul 30, 2013 @ 1:20pm 
Now the resin why I ask this question is gravity can play a big roll in gameplay.
Hinsonator Jul 30, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
the same way it affected alot of other games with gravity? it allows the player(s)/enemies to fall down and if there is falling damage you take damage based on how high you fall (falling damage would be good so you don't just mindlessly send your troops down a hole without making stairs)
[SOL]Mr Bubbles FRAY Jul 30, 2013 @ 2:42pm 
Originally posted by Hinsonator:
the same way it affected alot of other games with gravity? it allows the player(s)/enemies to fall down and if there is falling damage you take damage based on how high you fall (falling damage would be good so you don't just mindlessly send your troops down a hole without making stairs)
LFMAO
Hinsonator Jul 30, 2013 @ 2:43pm 
shush this is no place for grammer nazis
[SOL]Mr Bubbles FRAY Jul 30, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
shush this is no place for grammer nazis
It is nowz
theDemolisher13 Jul 30, 2013 @ 3:32pm 
Originally posted by Mr Bubbles:
LFMAO
what does LFMAO mean?
[SOL]Mr Bubbles FRAY Jul 30, 2013 @ 3:33pm 
Originally posted by theDemolisher13:
LFMAO
what does LFMAO mean?
Laughing ♥♥♥♥ My ♥♥♥ Off
Last edited by [SOL]Mr Bubbles FRAY; Jul 30, 2013 @ 3:34pm
Hinsonator Jul 30, 2013 @ 10:28pm 
think of laugh my @ss off with f*uck in it
Lord_Of_Sabers Jul 31, 2013 @ 6:52am 
i think it's supposed to be LMFAO. LFMAO is grammatically incorrect. sorry bout being a grammer nazi but it's been bugging me.
[SOL]Mr Bubbles FRAY Jul 31, 2013 @ 6:55am 
Originally posted by Lord_Of_ChaosAoDarwin:
i think it's supposed to be LMFAO. LFMAO is grammatically incorrect. sorry bout being a grammer nazi but it's been bugging me.
Dangit it hards to fool people these dayz i thought i tricked some people
Last edited by [SOL]Mr Bubbles FRAY; Jul 31, 2013 @ 6:56am
Lord_Of_Sabers Jul 31, 2013 @ 8:48am 
Originally posted by Lord_Of_ChaosAoDarwin:
Dangit it hards to fool people these dayz i thought i tricked some people

lol
Hinsonator Jul 31, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
anyway lets get back to the subject
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50